The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Oct 07, 2023

Sounds like dirty business behind the scenes

Peg C.
Nov 07, 2023

After sending a letter to the Trans Union credit bureau, explaining the situation with the Manhattan club, my 800+ credit score was restored. No mention of any derogatory remark. It took one month.

Norm G.
Nov 07, 2023

Has anyone heard from Zimmerman lately? I realize NYC is tied up with a lot bigger fish right now but I sure would like to see some progress.

Karen M.
Nov 07, 2023

but did they take they deed backand change the ownership?

E.j. R.
Nov 10, 2023

We have been owners at the Manhattan Club since 1998 and just recently learned about this lawsuit. Can someone explain how to be a part of this lawsuit? We too are very unhappy with our situation. Thanks!

Susan B.
Nov 10, 2023

Hi Jessie, How were you able to return your timeshare? I very much would like to know the process. Thanks!

Susan B.
Nov 10, 2023

Susan, Many of us have joined this lawsuit, and filed complaints with the NY Attorney General’s office. Mr. Zimmerman is representing individual claims. Contact information for Mr. ZImmerman is on his website. Give his office a call.

https://www.zimmermanlawgroup.com

Lucy A.
Nov 13, 2023

Is there a person I should contact to give my timeshare back or do I have to just stop paying the annual fee?

Howard F.
Jan 26, 2024

I have tried calling Mr Zimmerman's office but no answer and I left a message but no one has gotten back to me . Has anyone heard anything about this lawsuit. Someone from the Manhattan Club calls every week. It is to the point of harassment. They want me to deed back my timeshare but was advised by Mr Zimmerman that if I do this, I can no longer be part of the lawsuit.

Maggie B.
Jan 27, 2024

My husband and I have owned at the Manhattan Club since before it was built. We purchased in 6/97 and had champagne on a concrete floor with the salesperson! We pretty much rent our 7 nights every year but as you all know, can never re-coop our ever increasing maintenance fees. They were around $500 then and are now close to $4000. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this? I contacted Mr. Zimmerman. Has he helped anyone? What is this I'm reading about deeding back your unit? Can someone give me a snapshot of what joining the law suit means and where does it stand? Thank you all in advance. We are just to a point of no return and would like to get rid of it.

Denise & Mike Koller 610-909-1929

Denise K.
Mar 12, 2024

Was the lawsuit ever settled?

Eulalee W.
Mar 12, 2024

I would like to know the difference between deeding back the Timeshare and amnesty? Please answer as soon as you can. Which is better for me?

Eulalee W.
Mar 16, 2024

Amnesty just means an official pardon, usually for people who have committed a political offense, so in this case it means you are forgiven for your sins of not paying TMC fees or loan if you deed back.

Irene P.
Mar 16, 2024

Hi I told them that my sister and I could not deal and could not afford this timeshare any longer. We were so annoyed they offered us to take back the timeshare We didn't care about the 10,000. Dollars that we lost when we purchased it in 2010. We were quite surprised when they told us we could return it. We had to notarize about 20 pages. But what a relief. We will never ever purchase another timeshare again. The worst experience

susanb2083 wrote:
Hi Jessie, How were you able to return your timeshare? I very much would like to know the process. Thanks!

Jessie O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.