Sand Dune Shores Resort

Worth the trip, please help?

Jan 20, 2012

Hi, my husband and I are trying to use an RCI week expiring end of Nov 2012. This resort is available - only a studio as I have a minimum points deposit. Never been to W Palm Beach, but looking for warm temperatures. Week available starts 11/24. Anyone have info on this resort and things to do in the immediate area. Currently I am under treatment for breast cancer and this will be a little celebration get a way. We are flying from Indiana so I want it to be worth the trip. I'm used to Wyndham quality, but I don't mind clean and quaint. Thanks!

Barb E.
Apr 08, 2015

I am a Marriott owner, I know exactly where this condo is located. It is a great little area, there is the Sailfish Marina within walking distance, Johnny Longboats also within walking distance (however a bit longer. There is a beautiful path along the inlet with a bench and Gazebo you can sit in and enjoy watching the boats go in and out. I have never stayed or even seen a rental from this Condo, so I can't speak about the unit. I stay several weeks at Ocean Pointe on Singer Island, It is a lovely resort with lots to do for young and old. If you don't feel you could stay in something small, you could look into trading for a Unit there. Good Luck, you cannot go wrong staying on Singer Island, It is my personal favorite and I have been to many many places since owning since the late 90's. Hope thisjhelps.

Susan K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.