Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

May 21, 2013

TERP, VSI and EPS are in Phoenix AZ now. Holding meetings at the IHOP at 67th Ave and Peoria for the next two days.

Cindy B.
May 21, 2013

TERP, VSI and EPS are in Phoenix AZ now. Holding meetings at the IHOP at 67th Ave and Peoria for the next two days. Thanks, cindy1206 This is a Guy Russell & Brandon B.J. Cooke team. Lets get them.

IHOP Manager _ Tracy 6601 W. Peoria Ave GLENDALE, AZ 85302-1011 (623) 878-9631

Arizona Attorney General 1275 W. Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85007 (602) 542-4266 Website: Website: www.azag.gov

The Peoria Police Department utilizes CrimeReports and TipSoft SMS (short message service) to receive 100% anonymous crime-related tips. No one will ever know the identity of the tipster. The technology routes messages through a server that encrypts the source of the tip, before the tip reaches the police. The technology also allows investigators to securely reply back without compromising the tipster's identity. ____________________________________________________ There are a few options to submit a tip: Hot Tip Line for Peoria Police Department

BY TEXT: Type PPD, then your message, and send to 274-637 (CRI-MES). Tip Phone Line: 623-773-7045

E-mail Tips: PDTips@peoriaaz.gov (Note: E-mail is not anonymous)

For additional information and instructions, please visit www.smscrimetips.com.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 22, 2013 12:44 PM

May 22, 2013

boobier wrote:
Thanks donp196 & tinak117 I very sorry I upset tinak117, I am very passionate about letting everyone know about I do feel that Sunset Harbor was scammed ....

One more time please answer the questions I asked in my previous post .... I would just like for all guilty parties to be included in this investigation:

"Why would SHR offer to permit PRL to use their merchant account? Why would SHR back some unknown entity (R&R Venture Group that came out of nowhere) that could not even get credit (that would raise a big red flag with me if I was SHR)?.

I applaud you for all the contact info you've given concerning the PRL and R&R Venture Group scam and it's employees and affiliates, but I believe SHR is in this as deep as PRL .... I believe you're affiliated with SHR in some respect".

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on May 22, 2013 08:03 AM

May 22, 2013

Just a quick point. The current terp/vsi/eps model has nothing to do with SHR. They are marketing a simple cash buy-in over $9000 that you can finance to access the points rental services. A separate annual fee applies to the exchange service. No mention of deeds or specific properties.

Cindy B.
May 22, 2013

YOU ARE RIGHT jayjay

All the AG offices are looking into ALL parties involved in this. SHR, R&R Venture Group & PRL (Point Rental Liquidators).

Keep in mind that sales teams out on the road are hired by Sales companies like R&R, they have NO way of getting a merchant account for the large dollar amounts need for this. This is why R&R is still out there using and new merchant account that belongs to someone else. All the resorts agreed to letting them use the resorts accounts to sell units for them. (NOT for selling services like PRL). R&R venture group is still using someone's Merchant Account today at IHOP in Arizona. R&R Venture Group did not come out of nowhere. The are the same people that have been doing this for years, they just keep the scam going under different names. That why you sometimes here resort names that Guy Russell R&R/Brandon "BJ" Cooke PRL has scammed like Vacation Villas in Florida, Club Trinidad Resort in Palm Springs, CA, Lehigh Resort Club in Florida. I would have thought that a red flag should have come up a lot over the last 10 years. I don't have all the answers but I'm trying to find out as much as I can. All I want is my money back, other peoples money refunded and the right people caught.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 22, 2013 10:23 AM

May 22, 2013

Amen...appreciate your tireless efforts Boobier...at least it gives me some level of confidence that something is being done to put these crooks away...

jeffec wrote:
Let's not create a crisis within a crisis. I am glad that some people have resolved their particular tragedies. But, many of us have not. And, I have come to really appreciate (and rely on) the calm, informed input of Boobier. My vote is unequivocally with Boobier. I have no doubt that he has the interests of all the victims of the Russells at heart. Please keep up your good work. And, thanks so much for what you do.

Gary W.
May 22, 2013

Just drove by and the current meeting at the IHOP in Az is packed. Also gave VSI a call, customer service said that EPS (Excess Property Solutions) is a vendor that is allowed to market a VSI membership as an add-on to their product, but they are not under any kind of "umbrella" nor do they share any company structure with TERP (Timeshare Enhancement and Relief Project). And yes, they do get a lot of calls about it. I asked them to document the report of misrepresentation byt the TERP/EPS folks.

Cindy B.
May 22, 2013

Just talked to the Manager (Tracy) of the IHOP and was told that Brandon "BJ" Cooke was the Vice President of the company that booked that company in there. I called the AG's office and KPHO channel 5 and they are on the way.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 22, 2013 03:23 PM

May 22, 2013

V.S.I. is a company that has been dealing with Robert Guy Russell and Brandon "BJ" Cooke for years. And if they get a lot of calls about this, WHY are they doing joint business with them? VSI (Vacation Services International) 602 Chillicothe Street Suite 237 Portsmouth, OH 45662 www.vacationserviceinc.com 885-VSI-TRVL 855-874-8785 Ext 105 Josh - Owner josh@vacationservicesinc.com 855-851-9258 Fax

Boobie R.

Last edited by astephens on Aug 19, 2013 11:18 AM

May 22, 2013

Thanks garyw445 I am trying my best to inform everyone all the information I can get and just hope it helps.

Boobie R.
May 23, 2013

To boobier You have given a lot of information and everyone appreciates it ,Thank You-- However,How is it that you can get so close to the AG and RCI however they will not contact the people scammed directly for any information. Same with the other AG office that I have written and spoke to . Nevada AG stated they COULD NOT help at all. I was under the impression Shannon Morgan was with the AG office of Wisconsin. The AG of Wisconsin is not working on this either . She doesn't know that much about you either. This is what I do not understand , they have been scamming people for over a year and still doing it ( promising things and not delivering ) and it is hard to understand if they are being investigated by AG what more proof they need, So again , how is it you are so tight with the AG and no one else can even get a response out of them. Makes me wonder about what tinak117 stated. And what you stated- to just back off and let the AG,s handle this.

James V.
May 23, 2013

FOR YOUR INFORMATION _________________________ Randy Canfield is a Director of T.E.R.P. (Timeshare Enhancement and Relief Project) a company owned by Robert Guy Russell, Nonna Russell & Brandon "B.J." Cooke Randy Canfield works/lives in Earlville, Illinois

Boobie R.
May 24, 2013

To Boobier: I know you read my last post since you made comment that you noticed it had been four months since my last post. Any way still requesting a response to my last post on the 23rd. It is not necessary however just curious.

James V.
May 24, 2013

To boobier: and everyone else Just spoke to a Marty from channel 13 in Las Vegas who has received letters about this scam.He stated he has spoken to AG and they can not and will not help because the phone # that they have is not registered to a business or any person listed in the complaint. He suggested to contact the attorney from what ever state you are in and try to request them to contact AG in Las Vegas and see if they will further their investigation. Now I also know Illinois AG also is not working on this because I have spoke to them also.

James V.
May 25, 2013

I have already reported to credit card company. They have granted credits for the two fo the three items in the contract (VSI and EPS entry fees) even though R&R Ventures Group has not responded to their requests for information and they have not received any money back from them. The $9000.00 nut is the one that they claim cannot be dealt with until after the 15th of August, but I can resubmit if the check does not arrive because it was already filed.

However, I received a call from "William Thompson" on May 20th telling me that R&R Venture Group has canceled my EPS "lifetime" membership because "they had to return the money to my credit card company". This means that the promised check will not be available to me in August because I am not a member of EPS (New twist in the approach). I have sent emails to both R&R Venture Group and EPS notifying them that since they have withdrawn a key piece of the contract that they have to return my money because they have made the contract null and void by telling EPS to cancel a "lifetime" membership which was in my name and paid for with my money. This means that they have no means to fulfil a contract which they entered into and must return the money. According to my credit card company it also allows me to reopen my dispute right now because the "merchant" has taken actions that prevent them from fulfilling their parts of the contract and because they have not returneed any of the original money that is under dispute.

John M.

Last edited by johnm2748 on May 25, 2013 05:21 AM

May 25, 2013

I received a letter from the Illinois Attorney General yesterday saying that they have received my documentation on the TERP, VSI, and R&R Venture Group scenario. They are looking into it and will let me know what they find and if they need more information.

John M.
May 25, 2013

I have also driven to Morris, IL to visit the office of EPS. The office is in the Morris Business and Technology Center (Suite 403). It is a small office (according to the map at the Center's front door). It has one entrance with a small window that has a heavy drape on the inside. The window has the EPS name and telephone numbers, but there is no indication of business hours. The door was locked and no one answered my knocking. Several people in adjacent offices said they they have seen a few different people enter the office, but there appears to be no set office hours and the people do not stay very long at those times when they do stop in.

Morris is a small town at the intersection on IIllinois 88 and 47. It is just down the road from Ottawa and Marselles, two towns that show up in the addresses of several of the names of the "scammers" that are mentioned here a lot.

John M.
May 25, 2013

G o o o o od - M o o o orning - Vietnammmm ( I mean RedWeeK )

We have a few people on here that want to know things like: Q. Why do AG offices talk to me and nobody else? A. Why do ladies in a bar talk to some guys and not to other guys? (I DON”T KNOW) Q. Why do AG offices say they can not and will not help, but they help you? A. Why do ladies in a bar talk to some guys and not to other guys? (I DON”T KNOW)

I don’t know the answer to questions like these, but I do know that if everyone does NOT file with the local AG’s office that it’s just hurting everyone. The AG’s office and RCI look at this site many times a day for info from all of us. The more of us that file the BETTER, the more you post here the BETTER. Everyone knows something, so post it.

PS: I’m here to help as much as I can, I don’t know what I don’t know.

(UPDATED as of today 5-25-2013) List of names and numbers everyone may need. ______________________________________________

Everyone who has not called the AG in the state they live in should call and give them this info NOW. And please go back thru all these pages and catch up on old post. ______________________________________________

Shannan Morgan -- Shannan.Morgan@wisconsin.gov She is a person that really cares about what has happened to all of us. Good luck to all. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ Robert Guy Russell - (Owner of companies below) They have moved and the new address is coming ASAP hq@grandleisureholidays.com

______________________________________________ Nonna N. Russell - Co-Owner (Robert Guy Russell's wife) hq@grandleisureholidays.com 6132 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas 89146

______________________________________________ World Traveler's Advocate .. B.J. Cooke - Co Owner with Robert Guy Russell (866) 931-5892 ( NOT A WORKING NUMBER AT THIS TIME ) 628 Columbus St Ste 408, Ottawa, IL 61350-2933 ______________________________________________ GLOBAL DESTINATIONS CONSULTING, INC. (Lic. Revoked) http://www.bizapedia.com/people/NONNA-RUSSELL.html ______________________________________________ *R&R Venture Group, LLC (This is the main company) ***-copy & paste-*** http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/timeshare-companies/r-and-r- ventures-in-las-vegas-nv-90007443 702-431-7770 702-431-7771 ______________________________________________ *R&R Closing Group, LLC *PRL Point Rental Liquidators, LLC /EPS Excess Property Solutions, LLC Brandon "B.J." Cooke - Partner with Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell EPS Excess Property Solutions, LLC - has been put into a different name ( Shayne Lowe ) Lives in the Denver, CO area. He is just a computer guy that Guy Russell & B.J. Cooke are taking advantage of and just using is name to keep all this away from them. Shayne works for Brandon B.J. Cooke full time. ______________________________________________ PRL sales people that people are looking for. Christoper Terry - Houston, TX area

Gus Kemp - Ohio

______________________________________________ *R&R Medical Group, LLC *Doctors Express Urgent Care 655 South Green Valley Suite 10, Henderson, NV 702-431-7337 Matthew Johnson - EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT for R&R Medical Group, LLC 702-431-8207

Dr. Templar, Kevin MD, MS LEAD PHYSICIAN

Marketing Director ( R&R MEDICAL GROUP, LLC ) Stephanie Glankler

http://www.doctorsexpressgreenvalley.com/staff/?doing_wp_cron=1367724528.7140829 563140869140625

Here they are, Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell showing the world where everyone's money went. (Timeshare money) This is the local TV station (KTNV) doing a interview with Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/163958196.html ______________________________________________

*Grand Leisure Holidays Sarah Rutten- Customer Service Person in Las Vegas office (handles phones for PRL & EPS)

Lisa Appel Benza - Personal Secretary for Guy Russell & Nonna Russell Executive Assistant to Operations lisa@grandleisureholidays.com

Lisa Jacobe, Office Manager of R&R Venture Group, PRL, EPS, Grand Leisure Holidays Phone is answered by Lisa Jacobe in Guy's office. 702-431-7770 lisaj@grandleisureholidays.com ______________________________________________ *Get a Way Marketing, LLC 3595 Hiram Douglasville Highway Hiram, GA 30141 William "Bill" Redford - Co-Owner with Robert Guy & Nonna Russell National Director of Sales and Marketing 878-622-7981 770-439-7989 getawaybill@att.net Kesha Croft Turner - Operations Manager at Marketing in Atlanta, GA ______________________________________________ *MORE INFO: Randy Canfield works for TERP : (Another Guy Russell Company) Timeshares Enhancement Relief Project VSI: Vacations Services International is the exchange company. EPS: Excess Property Solutions, LLC Guaranteed the 8.5 cents per point Processing Agent IVC 6132 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Ph. 877-572-2090, FAX 702-701-7773 ______________________________________________ Better Business Bureau 6040 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118 (702) 320-4500 www.nevada.bbb.org ______________________________________________ Nevada Real Estate Division Timeshare Division 2501 E. Sahara Ave., Suite 102 Las Vegas, NV 89104 (702) 486-4033 http://www.red.state.nv.us/timeshare ______________________________________________ V.S.I. - Vacation Services International, LLC - Josh Fazenbaker, President 602 Chillicothe Street Suite # 237 Portsmouth, OH 45662 www.vacationservicesinc.com josh@vacationservicesinc.com

855-874-8785 ext. 105 855-851-9258 fax ____________________________________________

(EPS) Excess Property Solutions - same as (PRL) Robert Guy Russell Owner 1802 N. Division St. Suite 403 Morris, IL 60450 (815)217-4534 ____________________________________________

NEW INFO: Randy Canfield works for TERP : (Timeshares Enhancement Relief Project) 6132 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Ph. 877-572-2090, FAX 702-701-7773 ____________________________________________

Red Rock Corp. Solutions, LLC (Did LLC Papers for Guy Russell, Nonna Russell & PRL/Brandon "BJ" Cooke) Address: 3275 So. Jones Blvd., Ste. 104 Las Vegas, NV 89146 ______________________________________________

Huges Dewailly (salesperson for EPS / TERP / VSI) 11332 Grand Harbor Boulevard Montgomery, TX 77356-4970 ______________________________________________

If anyone knows of a meeting in your area please post it ASAP.. It will help save others from being SCAMMED.

Once again, Thanks for everyones help. Boobie

Boobie R.

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 15, 2013 09:04 PM

May 25, 2013

What I would like know is there anyone besides Boobier that has had contact with the AG in any of these cases. Let's see if they are really investigating these scammers.

Don P.
May 26, 2013

I asked boobier the same question and well you can read his comment on this page. To: boobier that was a very odd comparison about the ladies in a bar, it is usually obvious whey ladies talk to some guys in a bar and not others. It is odd that AG will talk with you and answer questions and tell you they are investigating this when I have been told they are not. Then as ( you stated ) they stated do not tell anyone else. Amazing that over the phone they do not know you from BJ , in fact ( in their minds) for all they know you could be BJ calling them to find out what they know . Well what ever. Now to the question -I have not gotten any positive response back from the AG office Assistants, have never spoken to an AG

James V.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.