Closed
General Discussion

point rental liquidators

May 10, 2013

Here is a RE-POST of ALL the numbers we all need to call,

Everyone who has not called the AG in the state they live in should call and give them this info NOW. Shannan Morgan -- shannan.morgan@wisconsin.gov Sounds like a person that really cares about what has happened to all these people. Good luck to all. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ Robert Guy Russell - Owner of ALL (ALL) companies below hq@grandleisureholidays.com

______________________________________________ Nonna N. Russell - Co-Owner of ALL companies below

hq@grandleisureholidays.com 6132 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas 89146

GLOBAL DESTINATIONS CONSULTING, INC. (Lic. Revoked) http://www.bizapedia.com/people/NONNA-RUSSELL.html ______________________________________________ *R&R Venture Group (This is the main company) 702-431-7770 702-431-7771 ______________________________________________ *R&R Closing Group *PRL Point Rental Liquidators /EPS Equity Property Solutions Brandon "B.J." Cooke - Partner with Robert Guy & Nonna Russell

EPS Equity Property Solutions - has been put into a different name ( Shayne Lowe ) Lives in the Denver, CO area. He is just a computer guy that Guy & B.J. are taking advantage of and just using is name to keep all this away from them. Shayne works for Brandon B.J. Cooke. Misty Moran - Calls clients the next day after sale and trys to keep them from canceling. Trevor Alonzo - Works for EPS & Brandon "BJ" Cooke _____________________________________________ *R&R Medical Group *Doctors Express Urgent Care 655 South Green Valley Suite 10, Henderson, NV 702-431-7337 Susan Pudiwitr-Operations Manager R&R Medical Group (worked for Guy @ R&R Venture Group) Matthew Johnson - EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT R&R Medical Group 702-431-8207

Dr. Templar, Kevin MD, MS LEAD PHYSICIAN

Marketing Director ( R&R MEDICAL GROUP) Stephanie Glankler

http://www.doctorsexpressgreenvalley.com/staff/?doing_wp_cron=1367724528.7140829 563140869140625

Here they are, Robert Guy Russell & Nonna Russell showing the world where everyone's money went. (Timeshare money) This is the local TV station (KTNV) doing a interview with Robert Guy RUSSELL & Nonna Russell.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/163958196.html ______________________________________________

*Grand Leisure Holidays Sarah Rutten- Customer Service Person in Las Vegas office

Lisa Benza - Personal Secretary for Guy & Nonna Russell

Lisa Jacobe Office Manager Phone is answered by Lisa Jacobe in Guy's office. 702-540-5992 or 702-431-7770 lisaj@grandleisureholidays.com ______________________________________________ *Get a Way Marketing (This is who call you to a meeting about RCI update meeting) 3595 Hiram Douglasville Highway Hiram, GA 30141 William "Bill" Redford - Co-Owner with Robert Guy & Nonna N. Russell getawaybill@att.net Kesha Croft Turner - Marketing Manager getawaykeasha@att.net ______________________________________________ NEW INFO: Randy Canfield works for TERP : Timeshares Enhancement Relief Project VSI: Vacations Services International is the exchange company. EPS: Excess Property Solutions Guaranteed the 7.5 cents per point Processing Agent IVC 6132 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Ph. 877-572-2090, FAX 702-701-7773 _____________________________________________

Boobie R.

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 15, 2013 09:22 PM

May 10, 2013

Thank you! I will try all of the above! Sarah Rutten was the salesperson that came to Nashville and lied to my parents! I'm assuming no one got anywhere trying to just get out of the timeshare with SHR? I was going to call them today with my dad but am sensing they will probably do nothing and act like they have no knowledge as they did with others! Just trying to help them get rid of the ongoing fees and wish I could help recoup some money but it doesn't look promising! But we will help in trying to stop these people and hold them accountable! Thanks for all the work and info!

Cathy M.
May 10, 2013

Sarah Rutten works in the Las Vegas office and is the customer service manager. She use to work for a team out of Branson, MO but Guy Russell brought her to Vegas to help with clients that had problems. As of 05/10/2013 she is still there lying to everyone, she also is the phone person everyone talks to when they call in to talk to Brandon "BJ" Cooke (PRL)....same office.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 16, 2013 08:11 PM

May 10, 2013

Are you kidding, Yes, Sarah answered phone constantly when I called, and, was rude , and I knew something isnt right with a company like that and you cannot ever get anyone and for the Life of Me I have NO idea how anyone books a place at SHR either. I have never seen anything like any of them.

Scarlett M.
May 10, 2013

I emailed with Shannan Morgan and she emailed back and seems she is filing paperwork for Wisconsin - hopefully I can get Tennessee to do the same thing! I am going to try and call someone at SHR on Monday - would I just be spinning my wheels - has anyone found anyone helpful there to show the have any integrity to help these people that have been scammed or are they part of the scam too!?

Cathy M.
May 10, 2013

Hi cathym347, Shannan Morgan is getting this ball rolling, so please call your Attorney General in Tennessee and give them the info from this site. PLEASE. The phone info is below. Also, You stated that you needed a person to talk to at Sunset Harbor, call 1-885-664-3201 at the resort and ask for MARTY. he will be very helpful and is a man of integrity and will do everything he can to help you. Anyway, things are going to be great very soon, just hang in there. Best of luck to you and you can always reach me here if you need me. Robert Guy Russell, Nonna N. Russell & Brandon "B.J." Cooke will go down. ________________________________________________________ Tennessee Attorney General 425 5th Avenue North Nashville, TN 37243 (615) 741-3491 Website: www.tn.gov/attorneygeneral

Boobie R.
May 10, 2013

Hi hazena, You are right, Sarah Rutten @ R&R Venture Group in Las Vegas, NV was trained by Robert Guy Russell to handle and all incoming calls about Point Rental Liquidators "PRL" &/or "EPS" Equity Property Solutions because she was on the road working with a team doing the sales and could lie to people when they called. The reason you could never get anything booked at Sunset Harbor is that Robert Guy Russell's people in Las Vegas were taking all the calls, try 885-644-3201 if you need to get the Resort in Texas. Call your ATTNY. General in your state and give the this info from this site. PLEASE. Good luck to you and let me know if I can help.

hazena wrote:
Are you kidding, Yes, Sarah answered phone constantly when I called, and, was rude , and I knew something isnt right with a company like that and you cannot ever get anyone and for the Life of Me I have NO idea how anyone books a place at SHR either. I have never seen anything like any of them.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 10, 2013 09:01 PM

May 10, 2013

tinak117 Can you tell me what you did to get your parent's money back? We contacted BOA within the 6 months and were told all our paperwork was legit and there was no fraud either. You can contact me at gknees53@hotmail.com as I don't want to slip up and let anybody who might read this know where we are located just yet.

Thanks

Jean S.
May 11, 2013

To: jeans269 If all the contracts are signed and you got your deed from the timeshare resort but PRL, EPS or VSI never sent you a check for rentals or sale, that is "Services NOT Rendered". You have to prove that they never paid you like the contract said. It will take awhile but that is the way to get your parent's money back. Send all your info to you state ATTY. GENERAL. If you are not on the list when all this goes down you will never get your money. Good luck, there is a list of AG's on page 42.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 11, 2013 04:51 AM

May 11, 2013

Today and EVERYDAY is a good day to Stop Robert Guy Russell, Nonna Russell, Brandon "BJ" Cooke and William "Bill" Redford. DO YOUR PART TODAY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Boobie R.

Last edited by boobier on May 11, 2013 09:47 AM

May 11, 2013

Did your parents ever receive their deed? If stated in the contract that you would, then that's also "merchandise not received" and should be filed as such with the credit card company.

jeans269 wrote:
tinak117 Can you tell me what you did to get your parent's money back? We contacted BOA within the 6 months and were told all our paperwork was legit and there was no fraud either. You can contact me at gknees53@hotmail.com as I don't want to slip up and let anybody who might read this know where we are located just yet.

Thanks

Tina K.
May 12, 2013

It was not my parents but my husband and myself. Yes we got our deed but everything else is still in limbo. We sent all of our info. to BOA and they said it would take 48hrs. to scan it and then another 30 days to come to a conclusion. We got the letter saying they received our info. and the denial letter on the same day, 4 days later and they even had the same date on them. So much for doing any research on the situation. Do you think I should write the CEO and give him the copies of these letters and tell him now this is proving to be a scam for hundreds of people? Please advise.

Jean S.
May 12, 2013

I would call BOA again and ask to speak to someone in the Billing Disputes Dept. and ask them why they didn't do the 30 days of investigation and/or research, etc. and write down the name of the person you talk to and ask him/her if you can call back in one week to hear what they found out, etc. and just continue to make a nuisance of yourself. Tell them that you are their customer so they should be looking out for your best interests and it is their obligation to help you fight against fraud and to dispute these charges. Tell them that you are aware of many, many other people that have attempted to fight these same scammers and if BOA isn't willing to help investigate and credit back these fraudulent charges that it sure makes you wonder if they are in on the scam!!!! Threaten to report them to the BBB and AG, etc. I got so mad at them because they weren't willing to help even though this scam is now well-known that I really did wonder if they were part of it (and yes, I did tell them that) Why would they still allow these con artists to open new accounts for people? Easy to figure that out when you see the sky-high interest rates they're charging on these credit card accounts! I asked RCI the same questions because the credit cards say RCI Elite Rewards, but RCI says all of the rules and procedures come directly from BOA, not RCI.

Tina K.
May 13, 2013

"The squeeky wheel gets the grease" ..... I would go to the ends of the earth with BOA in getting my money back concerning PRL's con artists. Perhaps you should copy this entire thread and send it to BOA's top corp leaders. Many times underlings (lowest employees on the food chain) have their hands tied and can't (or don't want to go to the trouble) to help.

If you don't get some satisfaction by doing the above, then I'd have to say that BOA backs con artists and thieves even with all the proof people have shown them concerning PRL's employee's criminal behavior.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on May 13, 2013 08:21 AM

May 13, 2013

To everyone who needs to get to the right department at Bank of America (BOA). Disputes Department: 800-457-3693 _______________________ This number is for the card holder ONLY to call, they won't talk to anyone else (kids of parents, friends etc.) _______________________ For all General questions at BOA: 888-884-4950 BOA knows that the timeshare part of the purchase is legal, It's the PRL part that is NOT. (services never received) _______________________ PS: Call the AG in the state that you live in and file a complaint. When this all goes down you will need to be on the list.... Good luck and I wish everyone the BEST.

Boobie R.
May 14, 2013

It is happening in Illinois

On February 9, 2013, at 10:50am, I received a telephone call from an unknown number (1-770-439-0113) that had a caller ID of RCI PTS GLH. Upon answering the call I was told that the caller was associated with RCI and wanted us to attend a meeting in Rockford, Illinois so they could go over with me some new enhancement for RCI Weeks owners to make their RCI membership more valuable. Since I was busy at the moment I told the caller that I could not talk to them at that time. On February 11, 2013, at 1:53pm, I received a telephone call from an unknown number (1-770-439-7989) that had a caller ID of RCI PTS GLH. I was presented with the same pitch as on February 9th. We were invited to attend a lunch at TGI Friday’s in Rockford, Il. to go through the new RCI enhancements for members of the RCI Weeks programs. We accepted the invitation and attended the meeting on February 12, 2013 at TGI Fridays in Cherry Vaalley, IL, near the CherryVale Mall.

At the meeting, there was no group discussion. Each person there was dealt with by one of the 8 or 10 people that were the hosts. At this meeting they introduced themselves as people who worked for R&R Venture Group from Las Vegas, NV, a vacation enhancement organization. They presented their company as partnering with RCI to bring the RCI Weeks enhancement news to RCI Weeks members. Our “host” was William “Will” Thompson, Regional Director for R&R Venture Group stationed in Morris, IL. His main pitch dealt with the enhancements which would allow the Weeks members to convert their weeks to points. This would allow the “new” points members to use their points to trade for other vacations sites, use some of them for travel costs, and sell some of them to a sister company for cash which they could use to pay their annual maintenance fees at their home resorts. The companies involved in this enhancement were:

R&R Venture Group (The main processing agent) 6132 W. Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV, 89146 (877)572-9955 or (702) 431-7770 Regional Director, William Thompson (815)217-4534 (Located in Morris, IL, supposedly)

Vacation Services International (The company that would facilitate vacation exchanges) 602 Chillicothe Street, Suite 237 Portsmouth, OH, 45662 (855)874-8785

Excess Property Solutions (The company that would purchase points for cash – $.075 per point 1802 N. Division St. Suite 403 Morris, IL 60450 (815)217-4534

These people presented a program where they say they are dealing with RCI to get people's banked weeks transferred to these companies and converted to points (45,500 points for each week owned, and 2000 points for any individual days banked) and provide an enhanced number of resorts to use (through Vacation Services International) and the ability to sell some of the your points (to Excess Property Solutions) in order to cover the maintenance fees on your home Time Shares. They also included a bonus of 75,000 points. They quoted $9990.00 as the cost of this “Time Share Enhancement and Relief Project”. They also offered first year incentive that would allow you to sell 160,000 points to Excess Property Solutions for a total of $12,000.00 payable with a cashier’s check on August 15, 2013., which would cover the initial investment as well as provide the money needed to pay next years maintenance fees.

After receiving notification that I now had a membership in Vacation Services International, I started to try to contact people on the call list that was part of the contract and could get nothing but answering machines saying that all of their representatives were busy with other customers, to leave a voice mail, and they would call back. I did have some success with email to the person who notified me of my membership.

My first call was to William “Will Thompson since he told me that he was my prime contact for everything and he could get it done quickly. Needless to say it was over two weeks and 5 calls to his number and R&R Venture Groups number in Las Vegas before he called me back.

During that time I was waiting for Thompson to call me back, I found out the RCI has never dealt with any of the three companies involved in this “Time Share Enhancement and Relief Project”. Nor do any of these companies have capabilities to extract or transfer members banked weeks for any purpose at all. This little piece of information makes me realize that parts of this so called enhancement project are a scam.

When Thompson finally called me back, his answers to my questions about how they would get my banked weeks from RCI and where could I view my 75,000 bonus points, were that these were trade secrets of his company and could not be shared with customers. I am convinced I will never see the cashier’s check for $12,000.00 on August 15, 2013. I told Thompson that I had filed billing disputes with my credit card company. At that point he said he would send me a $3000.00 advance on the $12,000.00 in a month if I would drop the billing disputes. When I said I would not do that, I wanted all my money back, he said he would call me the next day. Needless to say he has not called back. The R&R Venture Group office in Las Vegas has someone answering the phone who says she will send an email to Thompson telling him to call me and that he has to do that within 48 business hours. Obviously, he has not called back.

I believe that Vacations Services International may be the only one of these three companies that is legitimate. I have exchanged emails with several people there and they have identified Thompson as an agent from R&R Venture Group. However, what Thompson defined as how they operate, is not how they operate. There is no online visibility to what I could trade into. I have to reserve my week with my resort and send VSI confirmation of that hold. Then I have to send VSI where I want to go and what dates I want to go. They will send me a list of the resorts they could get me into. When they find someone to take my place at my resort, they give me the name and I have to notify my resort as to who will be using my week at the resort. Not even close to what RCI does or how it operates. I do not believe that Vacation Services International fully comprehends what R&R Venture Group is doing to them when they send them someone’s information and membership fees.

As for Excess Property Solutions, the only contact I have had is with someone named Shayne Lowe. They too are located in Morris, IL (see address above) and hard as it may seem to believe, they have the same telephone number as Thompson. Lowe told me in an email that on August 1st EPS and I will get on the telephone with RCI and complete the transfer of my weeks to EPS so they can pay me my money. Since that time he has not responded to any other questions I have sent him.

To date Citibank has accepted my dispute and granted a credit on the fees paid to Vacation Services International and Excess Property Solutions. When the check does not arrive on August 15th, I will reopen the dispute on the remainder of the fees paid to R&R Venture Group which did all of the charges to my credit card and failed to respond to the first two credit card disputes. In the meantime, I continue to call Thompson and Lowe and get no responses.

All of this information has been sent to the Illinois Attorney General and reported to the Cherry Valley, Il police. I have also had discussions about this scam with RCI. I am trying to get the “business” information from The TGI Fridays about the company that ran the program in their Restaurant and how they paid the bill. I see that as another piece of the puzzle. And, in the very near future I will be driving over to Morris, IL to take a look at the office space leased to Excess Property Solutions and see if there are any bodies there.

John M.
May 14, 2013

The message above was deleted by RedWeek. It was true information about this subject. It was NOT deleted by boobier

Boobie R.
May 14, 2013

John M. Do NOT wait until August 15, 2013 to file that dispute. Most credit card companies say any dispute must be filed within 6 months of the original transaction posted on your account. If they charged $9990 to your account the day of the meeting, Feb. 12, 2013, I have to wonder if these con artists are fully aware of the 6 month limit and that's why they tell you your check will be delivered Aug. 15, 2013!!!!

Tina K.
May 15, 2013

I copied this from another scam report site. It's info from a lawyer specializing in fraud investigation.... Exploitation of an elderly person's assets for a person's benefit is a crime in Nevada. Anything over $5,000 is considered a felony, punishable from 2-20 years in prison, up to a $25,000 fine, and/or both, and restitution.

Normally, a corporation or an LLC is shielded from liability. however, if a court were to find that a company's methods were dishonest or financially fraudulent, they could allow for what is called the "piercing of the corporate veil", in which case the owner would be personally liable.

Tina K.
May 15, 2013

To Johnm2748 -- Do you have an address of the office space in Morris leased by EPS

James V.

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.