Feb 14, 2012

Please do maintenance, what a great place,( it used to be) I have been going there for 12 years..I have a 2 bedroom 3 bath..same furniture even bed spread are the same.

The staff are great, Jorge and everyone is very helpful, but I don't think they will stay if something is not done.. Sell it, expand it, great location,

KB
Jul 27, 2012

I'm in the process of purchasing a timeshare at the Finisterra Club and Resort in the Palapa section and I've never visited the resort. I'm curious about how the new construction is going and if you have heard about any of the plans that the new ownership has for the property. I have a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, that sleeps 6, with a full kitchen. What are these rooms like? How is the view from this section of the property?

If you have any information about the property I would greatly interested in it. I'm new to the timeshare idea and if you have any advice to pass along I would love to hear it.

Thanks

Troy H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.