«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   next page  »

Message Author

Message deleted.

1 year ago
Nov 23, 2015

By hamzaa2

Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO

Hi Steve

My name is hamza I am replying on your behalf with three to four requests that I want to reach out to you but before that I would like to respond to the person that sent you this letter one is Steve worked hard and smart and been probably and most likely through diffcult challenges to where he is today yes I do understand your point of view of living lavish and expensive because he earned it if you where in his shoes would of you not done the same and more but as I see him yes he is creating a good name for his brand and yes why not i would do the same actually right now I am watching undercover boss and I love his parts because he takes action and really helps people like the lady in Mexico in one of his exclusive properties .... Now Steve I am 22 years old guy I am starting college here in Florida in business admin but I will add more to my learing and I really want the advantage to one day open up hotels and have investors buying and my brand enjoying my services and much much more I am need of oxygen and fuel to boost my projects but I really hope you read this long message I want to learn and become more like you in the field of business I want your partnership I want to invest in you and learn I am the oldest son of five besides my parents have been divorced but that not the case here I want to build an empire for my family to be set and happy in health wealth and abundance my requests are many but I do know with you in my life I can give you many tips I see wrong and many rights that can help boost your business as a whole my email is Higrn19@gmail.com My number 201-707-6493

I pray to God you read this message sir and reply to me when you have the leverage of time in gods will ... May god bless you and your family and loved ones Amen.

1 year ago
Dec 28, 2015

By robertr558

Read this New York Times article exposing DRI practices.

Read the article here: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/24/business/diamond-resorts-accused-of-using-hard-sell-to-push-time-shares.html?_r=2

DRI response here: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1566897/000119312516436185/d127988dex991.htm

Avatar for robertr558 robertr558

1 year ago
Jan 31, 2016

By davidk689

Hamza, if you really think Steve Cloobeck will read this, much less respond to you, I suggest you check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital as soon as possible.

You say you are "starting college here in Florida in business admin". It must be a college where the only admission criteria are that you are breathing and have the money to pay the tuition. If you are really interested in furthering your education I would suggest that you first concentrate on learning standard English. Your spelling and grammar are awful, but your sentence structure is even worse.

hamzaa2 wrote:
Hi Steve

My name is hamza I am replying on your behalf with three to four requests that I want to reach out to you but before that I would like to respond to the person that sent you this letter one is Steve worked hard and smart and been probably and most likely through diffcult challenges to where he is today yes I do understand your point of view of living lavish and expensive because he earned it if you where in his shoes would of you not done the same and more but as I see him yes he is creating a good name for his brand and yes why not i would do the same actually right now I am watching undercover boss and I love his parts because he takes action and really helps people like the lady in Mexico in one of his exclusive properties .... Now Steve I am 22 years old guy I am starting college here in Florida in business admin but I will add more to my learing and I really want the advantage to one day open up hotels and have investors buying and my brand enjoying my services and much much more I am need of oxygen and fuel to boost my projects but I really hope you read this long message I want to learn and become more like you in the field of business I want your partnership I want to invest in you and learn I am the oldest son of five besides my parents have been divorced but that not the case here I want to build an empire for my family to be set and happy in health wealth and abundance my requests are many but I do know with you in my life I can give you many tips I see wrong and many rights that can help boost your business as a whole my email is Higrn19@gmail.com My number 201-707-6493

I pray to God you read this message sir and reply to me when you have the leverage of time in gods will ... May god bless you and your family and loved ones Amen.

1 year ago
Jan 31, 2016

By olenj

Mr. Cloobeck: My wife and I own two DRI accounts; one account the amortized (cost of maintence fees) cost of a reservation far exceeds the cost of booking equitable resorts. The other account is will under the cost of outside booking. After reading experiences of other owner principles about "they have not any problems" with their DRI bookings. I must say, bless then for they have not realized the "trap" they have paid thousands of dollars to purchase. Seldom can I book a reservation at locations that I would like. Sales personnel promised me that I can book any resort as long as I book early. This simply is not true. Also DRI sales personnel promised me that I could always turn my points back in to DRI. This also simply is not true. I paid thousands of dollars to get myself in this no escape obligation. Not only DRI will not buy back my investment, they will not even accept my contract for $1. If the accessment obligation is not paid, DRI can and probably would issue a foreclosure against me and/or my estate. I plan to attempt giving my points to anyone who will accept them and would get approval from DRI's approval of the title transfer. I cannot believe that I got myself in this mess at my age. I always felt that timeshare ownership was too good to be true. Well, I have my eyes wide open now, but I have no exit plan.

charless345 wrote:
Put in a request to join and we'll accept you.

1 year ago
Feb 09, 2016

By davidk689

Another dummy, and one with bad spelling/grammar to boot, who thinks that "Steve" is reading this (much less gives a $#!+).

Giving it away to someone stupid enough to take it would just be like taking your dog to do its business on a neighbor's lawn. The only thing you will get out of that is bad karma.

olenj wrote:
Mr. Cloobeck: My wife and I own two DRI accounts; one account the amortized (cost of maintence fees) cost of a reservation far exceeds the cost of booking equitable resorts. The other account is will under the cost of outside booking. After reading experiences of other owner principles about "they have not any problems" with their DRI bookings. I must say, bless then for they have not realized the "trap" they have paid thousands of dollars to purchase. Seldom can I book a reservation at locations that I would like. Sales personnel promised me that I can book any resort as long as I book early. This simply is not true. Also DRI sales personnel promised me that I could always turn my points back in to DRI. This also simply is not true. I paid thousands of dollars to get myself in this no escape obligation. Not only DRI will not buy back my investment, they will not even accept my contract for $1. If the accessment obligation is not paid, DRI can and probably would issue a foreclosure against me and/or my estate. I plan to attempt giving my points to anyone who will accept them and would get approval from DRI's approval of the title transfer. I cannot believe that I got myself in this mess at my age. I always felt that timeshare ownership was too good to be true. Well, I have my eyes wide open now, but I have no exit plan.

charless345 wrote:
Put in a request to join and we'll accept you.

1 year ago
Feb 09, 2016

By jamesc692

Regarding selling or canceling a timeshare, forget thinking you are going to sell it like real estate or give it away for $1 on ebay. The escalating maintenance fees will nix those deals. There are many scammers out there that will by happy to take your money and leave you with less money and still own those maintenance fees. Is there any legitimate resources available? Yes! You have to search to find them and then do due diligence before committing your hard earned money. I owned a timeshare that went bankrupt and was taken over by Diamond Resorts. My maintenance fees tripled and have been going up ever since. I heard about Timeshare Exit Team and did my homework. I was, of course, skeptical of their claim that they have a 100% success rate and if they fail, they will return your money. After contacting the appropriate agencies I decided to hire the company. Today, I am free of my Diamond Resort timeshare. Am I shill for the company? Hardly! It worked for me and it might be right for you. You won't know unless you contact them and do your own research.

1 year ago
Feb 10, 2016

By delphinec2

Undercover Boss ANGEL: I thought you was gonna be a total A** but as the show went on and you met people who works for you and you saw the quality of work that they were producing caused a drastic change in you. Plus what they go through to give that great services I saw this Super Rich Jerk turn into the best thing since FRESH AIR. And to see it twice I am convinced you have a heart so big that you put that A** out. If I'm ever in a position to meet you there would be absolutely PURE LOVE for you. Thank you for being an AMAZING CEO...

Avatar for delphinec2 delphinec2

1 year ago
Feb 16, 2016

By davidk689

Let us pray for poor, gullible Delphine

delphinec2 wrote:
Undercover Boss ANGEL: I thought you was gonna be a total A** but as the show went on and you met people who works for you and you saw the quality of work that they were producing caused a drastic change in you. Plus what they go through to give that great services I saw this Super Rich Jerk turn into the best thing since FRESH AIR. And to see it twice I am convinced you have a heart so big that you put that A** out. If I'm ever in a position to meet you there would be absolutely PURE LOVE for you. Thank you for being an AMAZING CEO...

1 year ago
Feb 16, 2016

By gregw295

Please keep us informed on this. I am definitely a willing plaintiff.

Greg

1 year ago
Mar 03, 2016

By dawnm535

Hello Mr. Cloobeck, my name is Dawn Mapp and I'm hoping you get this letter. I'm in process of buying a Diamond Resort timeshare. But having a problem with the Florida office processing my deal. It's been since late April. We purchased a trial package in April of 2015. Took our first trip on our package in about March of 2016. We liked what Diamond had to offer, so we purchased a full package. We didn't have the full download payment. So they put us on a payment plan. We were told we could pay off our package at anytime before our plan was up. So in late April that's what we did. I called your Florida office gave them all the information to pay it off completely. But for some reason until this date it has not still been processed. I can't get any answers when calling every known department of Diamond. I did everything they told me to do, but still they have not closed out my $17, 000 timeshare account. So we can began to use it. Now I'm at the end of my rope. I don't even what the package anymore. Hope you can please help. Dawn Mapp getdamapp@aol.com Very dissatisfied customer ...

7 months ago
Sep 02, 2016

By pennyc87

That was great! I know it has been years but I too suffer from "Timeshare owner regret" since buying a small amount of points years ago and paying through the nose ever since. I cannot even afford to get them to change my name on the ownership papers since I got married almost 5 years ago. I would give up the Timeshare completely if I didn't care about my credit, but I do and always have so I continue to pay over $800 a year in maintenance fees, so that I can spend ONE WEEK every two years in one of their resorts. Disappointing and not what my dead mom wanted for me when she bought it. How sad it has all become. Money sucking leach of a deal. I will forever be the voice that says "DON'T BUY A TIMESHARE!"

7 months ago
Sep 03, 2016

By robertd992

Steve would certainly not respond as he never replied to several emails I sent him. Particularly now as Diamond Resort has been sold and he is no longer the CEO. He just took his whopping profit and is smiling all the way to his bank. He never listens as he thinks he is better than anyone else. It would certainly be good business sense for him to buy back the time shares at a discount and resell them at a profit. But did he, NO,

Avatar for robertd992 robertd992

7 months ago
Sep 03, 2016

By davidk689

If you want to really bug Steve Cloobeck, write him a letter at his home address. I found 2 residential properties he owns (under the "Xanadu 2 Trust) in the Spanish Trails Country Club, near the corner of Durango and Tropicana in Las Vegas:

65 Cascade Creek Lane Las Vegas, NV 89113

40 Gulf Stream Ct. Las Vegas, NV 89113

Tell him what you think of his shady business practices. Let us know if he answers you.

7 months ago
Sep 04, 2016

By robertd992

Just about anyone who purchased with Diamond Resort International was scammed. It is so tragic that we cannot get reservations at the resorts we are interested in and also cannot sell the shares back to Diamond Resort International. If their Time Shares are as good as they claim why are they not interested in buying these back? I wish an attorney would take up our issue and sue them or at least get one of the Senators or Congressmen to look into this.

7 months ago
Sep 04, 2016

By robertd992

May I ask how much you paid to this firm to get you out? As you said there are many out there claiming they can help but I am always concerned who are for real and who are the scammers.

7 months ago
Sep 04, 2016

By donp196

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract. If they demand money upfront they are a SCAM .

7 months ago
Sep 05, 2016

By fredm145

Has anyone dealt with Redemption release co

7 months ago
Sep 05, 2016

By lancec13

fredm145 wrote:
Has anyone dealt with Redemption release co

I'm sure lots of people have seeing R&R are still in business. May I ask why you are asking about this company? Are you planning on using them and, if so, what are you hoping to get from them?

7 months ago
Sep 05, 2016

By jeff_reports
RedWeek.com Team

Hello, RedWeek is about to publish a definitive article about the best steps for people who need or want to cancel their timeshare. One of our major recommendations is to contact your HOA or developer first to see if they have a program that might help. If they don't, contact a licensed timeshare resale broker to get their feedback on the potential resale value and demand for your timeshare (LTRBA.ORG). If your timeshare has no resale value, they will advise you of options. An attorney who deals with timeshare contracts would share that information with you as well. All RedWeek subscribers can ascertain the general value of their timeshares on their resort page, where we list prices for all potential resales as well as rentals. Start your research on your home page. One caution: do not sign up with any "redemption" or transfer company that requires an upfront fee. That is usually a clear tipoff that you are dealing with a ripoff company.

Last edit by jeff_reports on Sep 05, 2016 07:39 PM.

Avatar for jeff_reports jeff_reports
RedWeek.com Team

7 months ago
Sep 05, 2016

page 7 of 8

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free