Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort - East Village

The cheapest way to get into the holidayinn club point system with resale weeks

Mar 12, 2012

In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others..

Ian D.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 17, 2012 04:57 PM

Mar 25, 2012

I am interested in finding out about using resale addition to increase point totals, but can't find a way to access further info or correspond with the poster of the original message listed as ian126. Paule208

Paul E.
Mar 28, 2012

paule208 wrote:
I am interested in finding out about using resale addition to increase point totals, but can't find a way to access further info or correspond with the poster of the original message listed as ian126. Paule208

Hi Paul,

If ian126 is signed up to receive forum alerts he will receive notification of your posting. As paid member you can also send him a message by using this link http://www.redweek.com/member/contact/username/ian126. You may need to cut and paste to get the entire line in the url. Be sure to have ian126 at the end of the link.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 28, 2012

Marty, thanks for the response. I have sent a message to Ian and hope he responds.

Paul E.
Feb 04, 2013

how do you get intoholiday point system with resales thank you jim barry barrymoreorless@netzero.com

Jim B.
Mar 10, 2013

we have points could you tellus how to increase our pts thankyou jim barrymoreorless@netzero.com

Jim B.
Mar 30, 2013

Can you shed some light on what the cheapest way is

Thanks Dale

ian126 wrote:
In my experience as an owner at the resort me and my wife has learnt a thing or two about beating the system.. And we befriended one of the employees there to get more insight on what's going on. The result is we discover how to increase our point to VIP levels at a fraction of the cost not to mention we learnt how to bring in any resale into the vacation point system which is really worth wild.. Anyways we dont mind sharing this information for free. Just as long as you promise to share with others..

Dale B.
May 26, 2013

daleb68 wrote:
Can you shed some light on what the cheapest way is

Thanks Dale

ian126 wrote:

You are a friggin' hillbilly, aren'y ya?

Rein K.
Jul 01, 2013

This is probably one of the time share sales rep's just trying to sucker people in. I can tell just by the way he wrote his message. Beware folks...... they are snakes .....

N R.
Aug 04, 2013

please send info

Laurie T.
Mar 04, 2018

ian126 wrote:

Please send info if still current and available

Paul S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.