Holiday Inn Club Vacations at South Beach Resort

Blackout dates for local owners.

Apr 03, 2012

We went to the office today & received the letter that is being sent out today regarding the blackout dates for local owners. We're not happy. Does anyone have any ideas as to what our recourse could be? A list of owners was being taken at the meeting in March. Does anyone know who has it & how we can get in touch with other local owners? Please feel free to email me.

Vernette S.

Last edited by vernettes2 on Oct 12, 2012 09:21 AM

Sep 17, 2012

Hi- We are contemplating purchasing a 2 bedroom timeshare at Holiday Inn South Beach Myrtle Beach location as a resale(Summer season). What do you mean blackout dates? Please explain so I know if it is OK to go thru with purchase. Thanks.

Linda J.
Oct 12, 2012

Blackout dates refer to the time when owners cannot use the facilities unless they are actually staying there. For example; we live in Myrtle Beach & used to use the pools, gym & other facilities whenever we wanted to. However, the management company has blocked owners from using these facilities in June, July, Aug. & all holidays. As owners, we had no say in this new rule.

Vernette S.

Last edited by vernettes2 on Oct 12, 2012 09:21 AM

Jan 03, 2013

Have you found who has that list? I am a local owner and signed the sheet but have not heard anything since. 843-241-3587 Andrea Ziel

Andrea Z.

Last edited by andreaz29 on Jan 23, 2013 05:22 AM

Jan 04, 2013

Andrea, Unfortunately, I've had no success in finding other owners. The yearly meeting of owners should be coming up soon and I'm hoping to hookup with other owners then. In the meantime, if you find out anything, feel free to call me at 843-236-9496. Thanks. Vernette Stivers

Vernette S.
Jan 23, 2013

yes blackout dates- call and Ill explain before you buy 843-241-3587 Owner since the beginning. Andrea Ziel elderziel@gmail.com

Andrea Z.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.