May 29, 2012

How often do the jitneys take people to the Pueblo Bonitos in town? Are they easy to get on or do you have to sign up before hand?

Greg S.
Jun 14, 2012

The shuttle bus runs every hour, not sure if it is on the half hour or full hour at the resort. Yes you do sign up, but is not usually a wait. You just talked to the booth in the front entrance, the same one that does the taxi ride. They run from the morning to late eveing I believe the last one is 9 30 or 10 30. The walk to town from the PB rose is about 5 to 10 min. If there is a special event at the sister resort, you may want to reserve ahead of time for the bus. Also reserve forthe resturants especially the fabulous Italian Restruart at the Rose. At the PB Sunset, reservations are recomended for the buffet at night. Also, for the champange sunday brunch.

Carol S.
Jun 15, 2012

Thanks! That was a big help!

Greg S.
Jun 15, 2012

Your welcome, if you have any other questions ask me. We are owners and have been down twice now. If you are going to be cooking your meals, stop at walmart on your way from the airport. The taxi will wait for you usually. Otherwise it is a twenty dollars each way to take one from the resort, or walk from the Rose PB in town about 15 min and take a taxi home. Can tell you some places to check out if you like, let me know.

Carol S.
Jun 16, 2012

Thanks again. Taking the shuttle from airport to resort so will hit Walmart the next morning! I have been to Cabo for the past six years and know quite a bit about restaurants etc. But am always open to new suggestions! I do have one question, is there a cost for the jitney? I own at Dreams and owners do not pay for jitney but exchangers do.

Greg S.
Jun 17, 2012

No cost, we are owners, also both times stayed using our points from our other resort , because we could not get in with our weeks we own there. Don;t buy a timeshare from then, buy on the resale market on redweek. They will tell you the moon, will give you all kinds of reasones why to buy, especially if you have another time share. They offer to take it on trade etc. We got caught in that one, and ended up they gave us the $credit towards PB but ended up not doing the trade due to not doing the right paper work . We like the resort, but anyways be aware. Also, they push the rental idea of your weeks, a unreal amount they say you can get. We did not cancel because of the so called rental program. We have been able to rent out two of the weeks through Red week which pay 90% of our maintence. Anyways have a great trip, there is a three day and a five day meal and drink plan. The food is over the top. If your taking the shuttle from the airport, your looking at quite a long ride, they are one of the last stops I think. If your into scuba diving or snorkeling highly recomend Baja Scuba dive shop. Very reasonable and great people. Located on the marina area. Can send you his email if you like.

Carol S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.