Timeshare Companies

Shell Vacation Club bought by Wyndham

Sep 16, 2012

Just heard that Wyndham has bought Shell Vacation Club. Heard it on the news, not by any communication from Shell. Any insight from Wyndham owners what we Shell Vacation Club owners might expect?

G. F.
Nov 01, 2012

Shell Vacation Club owners - look out for lying salesmen. We had to voild two contracts because of the lies that was told. When you go for an "update" make sure you call the reservation folk (before the 3 days is up) and tell them what you were told to see if you can do what the sales people told you. Nine times out of ten it is a lie. I now give other people vacations using our points - and tell them to go to the presentations and get your gift - BUT DON'T BUY ANYTHING. My way of getting them back.

Theresa M.
Nov 03, 2012

Welcome to our world "Shell Owners", so now instead of a Shell Game,you will get a Wynd game. And at times is an ill one.

Charles K.
Dec 01, 2012

Does anyone have a list of the 14 recently added Wyham Resorts? Do you have any information on any of the resorts? I suspect they were from Shell Vacation.

Rick S.
Dec 05, 2012

shell vacations had a wonderful location, right here in San Francisco by Union Square , probably one of the most desirable locations.

Charles K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.