Regal Vistas at Massanutten

Regal Vista at Massanutten

Nov 20, 2012

We finally did it--booked two consecutive weeks in October. AWSOME! We brought 6 more adults and 3 under-six-year olds in for the week-end and had enough space for everyone to enjoy. With the 2 weeks we saw the trees right at their color peak from the patio. This place has everything going for it for every age group. Already set up for next year! We could walk to the water park!

Norm T.
Dec 31, 2012

When you walked to the Waterpark was there a path or did you have to walk on the road. When I was there last summer we drove because it seemed a bit dangerous since there are no sidewalks along the road and we didn't see any path.

Massanutten is great- just wish they had a shuttle so there would be less driving.

Tracey S.
Jan 09, 2013

When I was there last summer, I was told that Management is going to provide golf carts to each Regal Vista unit, starting Spring 2013...will be able to use the cart to the golf courses, restaurants, waterpark, etc. Continued improvements!

Barbara
Jan 09, 2013

I will believe that one when I see it.

Tracey S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.