Grand Regency Resort at Thousand Hills

Resort management has changed from Southwind to the Colonnade

Sep 19, 2018

no ones coming not A.G. on one me i.will take the hit to credit and move on if someone starts class action be careful you don't pay up front and get nowhere read post about THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT they have been having the same problem as we have for years

Bobby W.

Last edited by bobbyw58 on Sep 19, 2018 07:00 AM

Sep 19, 2018

Can't bank with either company. You might buy a tent and stay in the parking lot.

Monroe C.
Sep 19, 2018

We have not been able to deposit anything for 2 years and this is the third. Colonnade is not involved with RCI any longer. We just pay maintenance fees and assessments and now they want for 2018 with 2019 due soon.

Linda M.
Sep 19, 2018

Our 2018 weeks were the the first we couldn’t bank in exchange for points. That’s because the Grand Regency wasn’t in the Interval international exchange company. We were usually banking for the year ahead.

Gloria J.
Sep 20, 2018

We actually cannot say that we lost anything except the ability to bank with II. We own odd years at GR. In 2017, we let some friends use a the 2bd to stay at GR in June 2017. They knew going in that it might be in poor condition. They said it was OK and had no problems with the unit. Said they saw a truck and some workers at that time. Our 1bd we used in December of 2017 because we attended a family reunion an hour away. We were the only ones at the Colonnade. It was OK for our needs and the two staff members were accommodating. We had banked and used 2015. I will wait until we are billed for 2019 and plan not to pay until we can bank again. We did visit GR and attended the meeting and are encouraged that things will get back in shape and be able to bank. To those that complain about no pool or clubhouse, that was not in the contract that we signed. You are always told to not believe anything verbal, how true!

Barbara D.
Sep 20, 2018

I was also there with 2 friends. July 2017. Our 2br was the only one available. The rest of the building was a wreck and had people staying there who did not belong. Also was in Branson in 2018 and could not stay at GR or Colonnade. Doors open, TVs piled in the parking lot, screens broken. Totally deserted and entrance was supposed to be blocked.

I have pictures if you want to see.

Also when you were at the original sales meeting, did you not see the master blueprints that were on the wall. 4 buildings, a club house and a pool. They were about 4' x 6' tall.

The meeting I watched showed people trying to cover their asses from making a bad loan( if there was one) and trying to collect fees without a product.

Monroe C.
Sep 21, 2018

Is there an actual investor who is taking over these properties? Or is the management company just trying to get any money back for creditors, including maintenance fees from us. We are going to go down and take a look. I don’t mind paying IF I am going to get something in return, but we have done this faithfully for two years. They must know that we are being cautious. We will probably seek legal advice. We listened to the meeting, but I think I need to watch it again.

Linda M.
Sep 21, 2018

Yes, I know I know it was a mess, but for our own experience I could not argue the case that we lost anything as we did deposit and use 2015 with II and stayed (although not at the level I bought) 2 times in 2017 at the GR and Colonnade. My point about the pool and club house was although we were shown drawings it was not stated in our contact. I don't know law but I don't think you can claim anything that was not written in the contract. We would not be a good candidates for a class action suit because of the good use we have had trading our timeshare in the past. As for the future it remains to be seen. I just emailed Goodmanagement and was told the locking mechanism is holding up opening GR until November and that II is interested. Again it remains to be seen.

Barbara D.
Sep 21, 2018

If you were to rent a new Cadillac and they delivered a 20 year old chevy would you be happy? An oral contract will hold up in court. The suit is not about that, it would be for not using the MTs for maintaining the properties. They promised to be open ( the GR anyway) in Sept 15

now its Nov. come on. What locking mechanism? I was told they had a problem getting a permit for the 2nd building. I also wonder about II really being interested after all the complaints .

I am done. Good Luck

Monroe C.
Sep 22, 2018

Me too.

Glenn D.
Sep 22, 2018

We must band together and not pay any fee’s, because we are being blackmailed about late fee’s and negative credit reporting! Do not “hire” any company with front fee’s stating they will get u out of the “contract”! All of these are scams, and we are ALL involved in the biggest right now! Will someone local please investigate a class action suit? Thank you. DO NOT PAY ANYMORE FEE’s!!!!

Tom P.
Sep 23, 2018

Our situation is even more grim as the bank has essentially repossessed GR. They’re only here to get their money back as quickly as possible. It’s what banks do. They don’t care what happens long term to the property or to us. They just want their $ because Inderjit hosed them. So we went from Inderjit taking our $ and running and neglecting the propertyp to them repossessing the property and wanting us to pay for the guy they financed screwing us.

Dear Greenlake, I’m really sorry you made poor lending decisions. Since you backed Inderjit and got us into this mess, how about you guys man up and at least restore the property to its semi-reasonable condition it was in when he took over and not nail us for it. We have been victims once. Have no intention of voluntarily being the victim of corporate stupidity. None of us had a choice in Greenlake funding Inderjit. Maybe next time do a background check so you don’t loan career con men $10M and expect us to cover your rear end on it.

Krazy E.
Sep 24, 2018

I agree. We would not be in this situation if Greenlake had not made the bad loan. They are the ones responsible for this mess. Did the loan officer lose his job? He should have.

Barbara D.
Oct 08, 2018

Does anyone know, can they come after us if we do not pay the fees? Also who would we contact to get information?

Doug W.
Nov 27, 2018

Has anyone heard from Goodmanagement?

Glenn D.
Nov 27, 2018

I emailed Good management last month and they said they hoped to open Dec 1st (said they were have a problem getting the locking mechanism) . We will see. They said II is looking at them and hope to get back. WE HOPE SO ALSO.

Barbara D.
Nov 28, 2018

I sent in 2 yrs ago $2250. for buy back, and 27.00 for Taney county to change title - - the Check for 2250.00 was cashed but the 27.00 apparently never made it to "Taney Co". I will not pay a cent again and furthermore our travel to Branson is completely done. This place cost me so much money I could have traveled the world on it. Robert Hinckley, Pierre, SD

Robert H.
Nov 29, 2018

I exchanged emails with Dale Goodman of Goodmanagement on Nov. 16, 2018 This was his update. "We are going through final requirements with the City inspectors. They will allow us to open only Building Two. We are currently deep cleaning those units and putting them through a full maintenance check. We are hopeful to be open there in December. We ordered a structural survey for the balcony situation."

Hallie S.
Nov 29, 2018

How long does it take. They have been working for 2 months ...trying to collect fees. Building two was supposedly the one they didn't have a permit for. Believe what you want...….

Monroe C.
Nov 30, 2018

There is lawyer in Branson who can help you. Morrissey Law Office

Glenn D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.