Grand Regency Resort at Thousand Hills

Resort management has changed from Southwind to the Colonnade

Jan 31, 2018

I am an owner and trying to stay on the loop. selandrum@bellsouth.net

Shawna M.
Feb 01, 2018

Hi Della, Great to see you have been following this forum and quickly answered the owner's (monoroec2's) concerned question above. You and your staff have my continued praise and prayers for all that you have gone through with dealing with Inderjit and getting to this point in the process. Know that the strength of support and encouragement from us owners continues as you continue to clean up and get to the bottom of the mess that Inderjit left behind. We eagerly await your future posts here and updates on www.colonnade-grandregency.com with answers to our questions as soon as you discover and/or compile them. We also look forward to a great wealth of information sharing from you as meetings, plans, options, programs, and guiding documents are in their planning stages so that our concerns can be addressed. Much continued thanks for your effort, time, and consideration. Sincerely, Robert

Thanks ALOT Inderjit Grewal! Good luck Good Mgmt!

Last edited by robm340 on Feb 01, 2018 05:06 PM

Feb 08, 2018

Everyone that owns a timeshare at Grand Regency and Collonades MUST file a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General’s Office. The forms are online, they are easy to complete. The more owners that file a complaint the better chance we have. We cannot let these crooks win...I have made dozens of calls to the Missouri Association Management that wants our maintenance fees....no one returns my calls...don’t you think if they are on the up and up that they would return our calls...I smell ANOTHER RAT here....how about you?

Totally T.
Feb 08, 2018

My biggest concern with paying MF is the fact that these properties ended up in the lap of the lenders. They have no interest in running a resort. Much less restoring one totally run into the ground. Their only interest is reclaiming some of the lost $$ they loaned to inderjit. Reading through the court order they have posted on their site, this Missouri Association could simply fork over all $ to the lenders who ended up with a property they don’t want. And there is nothing in the court order that obligates them to make a single improvement to the place or offer a single night stay to any owner. They could literally take your $ and are granted total immunity by the court for any actions they take. Why in the world would anybody pay them under these terms? I also don’t think they have a leg to stand on in terms of making us pay anything - Inderjits actions and theft of our $ essentially broke out contracts. We all acted in good faith paying our dues and received nothing in return. No way are we on the hook any more. Ownership breached the contract. Not us.

Krazy E.
Feb 08, 2018

Hi Grand Regency time share owners. I just receive a maintenance fee statment for 626.00 from Missouri Association Management and have to pay it within thirty days. I've been trying to get them to have a meeting with the owners but I get a bill. Just like Inderjit Grewal. The management stated they have a website www.colonnade-grandregency.com It didn't come up for me

Antoine O.
Feb 09, 2018

I first filed a complaint with the Mo Attorney General in the fall of 2015, then filed again in March of 2017. I don't even hear back from them anymore. I suspect they are not working on this at all. I have not received a mf bill for 2018, but I have no intention of paying any of them another dime. We have been scammed from the beginning, in 2002. We purchased a timeshare at the Grand Regency that was to be a full service resort with all the amenities the other Branson resorts have. We were shocked when we came for our first visit and there were 2 buildings, and nothing else. We have been told lie after lie, from every owner the resort has had, and then last year finally lost our ability to trade through II. This is absolutely criminal. People need to stop paying anything to anyone that has anything to do with the Grand Regency. There is no one that has ever gotten this mess straightened out. Obviously the mf fees have not gone for upkeep for many years. The place is the exact same as when we purchased in 2002. If anyone has any real direction to help in this matter, please let me know. In the meantime - you better keep your money.

R S.
Feb 09, 2018

I see that the Missouri association folks have taken down the court order pdf from their site. They have replaced it with an FAQ. This really chaps me....

Q: “Why is it necessary for us to pay our maintenance fees?” ​ A: Necessary repairs and upgrades cannot be made or paid for without maintenance fees being paid. Since Greenlake foreclosed on their interest, they have subsidized both Associations in order to meet financial obligations. It is necessary for all Owners to pay maintenance fees in order to continue these operations and make the repairs. ​ I’m not sure if anybody at Greenlake is capable of reading, (people that can read generally don’t lend millions of $ to well established con artists) but if they happen to stumble across redweek....please know this..... it took me all of 10 minutes to figure this out what inderjit was doing. That was 10 minutes of google searching. Surely you guys are bright enough to do more due diligence than that, right? I filed my first complaint with the atty general in 2015 because I knew that somebody with his legal past (unpaid tax bills that I think he’s still running from, financial and legal troubles in his California nightclub - oh and a death or two perhaps due to his negligence in that venture Club H2O in Redding, ca, but don’t take my word for it, google it, I’m simply sharing what is readily available public information).

Please tell me who in their right mind would loan Millions to a shyster like this? Did you not ever meet the guy? Did you not see what he did to the banks in California? Again, public record. This is not rocket science.

I’m light of your absolute stupidity loaning Inderjot Grewal enough $$ to put us ALL in this situation, you’ll have to forgive me for not gushing over your generosity in subsidizing the associations so that you can continue to bill us.

Krazy E.
Feb 09, 2018

The court order has not been taken down. Please go to the top of the page and click on Circuit Court.

Della M.
Feb 11, 2018

can't seem to find where to ask the right question i called BBB & M.O. A G so i will ask federal trade commission for their help you can call 1-877-FTC-HELP or go to ftc.gov/complaint i started with consumer protection dept

Bobby W.
Feb 13, 2018

Note to All-----Please Call the FTC they want our information as they are very interested in our situation. I just filed a complaint at asking as many as possible to call as you can talk to a real person. Thank-you, we need all the help as possible Carol Holmes

Carol H.
Feb 13, 2018

How did you file a complaint? What options do you select?

Darrin W.
Feb 13, 2018

Call FTC 1877-FTC-Help. Option 1 or complaints

Carol H.
Feb 17, 2018

we'er not getting any help this in my view is such a cash cow branson, the county, state, all make so much$$$ off us their is noway the courts will ever do what's right. if you must pay mf do it only with credit card that way if they don't come through the credit card can help get your money back got some numbers from door but no one would answer 573-944-7182 417-559-6474 ?

Bobby W.

Last edited by bobbyw58 on Feb 18, 2018 06:40 AM

Feb 21, 2018

Please add me to any list as I am an owner at the Grand Regency. tgpar0421@gmail.com.. I am not paying the annual maintenance fee!! Is everyone else on board with this?

Tom P.
Feb 21, 2018

I had a very bad conflict from the start with this Indirjet! Red flags flew everywhere, and for good reason. My gut told me this guy was a crook. I asked for a list of current owners, a complete accounting statement, and WHO represented us[no prior elections or meeting of the owners] DO NOT PAY another red cent these SOB's!!!

Tom P.
Mar 03, 2018

Unfortunately we are owners Colonnade as please keep us in the loop as to what the heck is going on. My email address is hartdaddy59@yahoo.com

David H.
Mar 24, 2018

My story is like many of yours. Please keep me in the loop. I have filed a complaint against Grand Regency Resorts, LLC with the Missouri Attorney General's office.

We could not even see the Grand Regency property last week when we were in Branson because it is roped off at the entrance. We did get our foot in the door at the Colonnade, but nothing has changed there and I would never want to spend a night in that place. We cannot use these properties or exchange them through Interval International, so we definitely have a breach of contract with Grand Regency.

Susan S.
Mar 24, 2018

I am in the same boat as all you folks - - Bought timeshare at Grand Regency 2004 - -have used it 2 times in past 14 yrs. Tried to sell it back to GrandRegency and sent them 2200.+ to pay for "deed back" but did not receive anything from Grand Regency. Please keep me in the loop too Robert

Robert H.
Mar 25, 2018

I was wondering if we were to contact a TV station to see if they would investigate our problem. This seems to be very popular with some networks. I think we need to keep this on the front burner somehow. Maybe someone has a good idea. Maybe if someone knows the local newspaper we could get something in there. tks Monroe

Monroe C.
Mar 25, 2018

It was blocked off at the bottom of the driveway, by the guard shack?

Gloria J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.