Timeshare Companies

re : Nashville Resort Sales?

Jan 21, 2013

Have any one used Nashville Resort Sales before. The sales guy said the fee will be paid by the buyer, and he has a buyer for my timeshare. Should I use his service?

David Y.
Jan 21, 2013

dyip wrote:
Have any one used Nashville Resort Sales before. The sales guy said the fee will be paid by the buyer, and he has a buyer for my timeshare. Should I use his service?

Just be careful that he does not ask for any upfront fee of any sort. He might come up with one of many euphemisms such as "prepaid closing costs", "documentation stamp fee", "resort beautification fee", etc. They're all upfront fees and are all no-nos when selling your timeshare.

If he is to be paid for his services, his cut will come out of the proceeds of the sale. If he asks you to pay for any sort of fee that has to be paid in order facilitate or close this deal, then run because it's a scam.

Lance C.
Feb 04, 2013

Don't do it. It is a big scam. Unfortunately we found out the hard way.

Brenda J.
Feb 05, 2013

dyip wrote:

This method is 'modus operandi' for many resale companies .... they claim they have a buyer and WILL ask for an upfront fee for closing then they tell you the seller has backed out keeping that upfront fee.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.