Club Wyndham Bentley Brook

The value of my deed

Jul 06, 2013

My wife and I fell in love with Bentley Brook, and enjoyed every day we spent there. My wife loves swimming, and the large hot-tub. Movie nights were great, and the restaurants, and exercise equipment etc...all great.

But now at 58, and 71 (in poor health) it's time to let our deed go. If you still believe that the deeds are a good value, then I am asking you to prove it by starting a buy back program for loyal owners like us. I'm thinking this would add to the value of the deeds, and make the sales much easer.

We do not want to give our 2 deeds away as if they had no value, and we do not have children to will them to. Plus we really would like to find folks who would enjoy beautiful Bentley as much as we have.

Here is an idea for you to think about. What if you find buyers for us at our original cost, and we use a portion of those funds to cover the cost of their maintenance fees for 3 years. They will get to use the benefits of the deed/s for 3 years without paying a penny in maintenance fees.

I want to make Wyndham the most attractive vacation company in the world, with the best reputation for service and care for the members. steppingstone

Tom L.
Sep 15, 2013

How much did you purchase our original deed for?

Chris B.
Aug 17, 2019

Club Wyndham has a program called "Ovation", where they will take back the deed for no cost. Go on the club wyndham website for the details

David B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.