Barcelo Aruba

Occidental All Inclusive

Jun 18, 2014

I was looking into renting out a week in October. We have stayed here several times and love it. Is there an additional cost for the all inclusive and if yes, what is the cost?

Cindi K.
Feb 11, 2015

good morning, is it mandatory to take the all inclusive

David C.
Feb 11, 2015

From our research, all inclusive is mandatory and NOT included in the rental prices you see posted, since you would be renting from an owner, and it is the resort that takes payment for the all-inclusive option. One renter's posting says:

"The all-inclusive is mandatory. [$122 per adult, kids under 6 are free, 7-12 half price.] It is not included in the price. Occidental does not reserve units without a payment for all-inclusive..."

Please confirm with the individual owners when renting. They should be able to give you the exact terms, inclusions, and costs -- or give you a contact at the resort to call for these details.

Kylie
RedWeek.com
Feb 15, 2015

I'm confused. The owner we are working with to rent a unit says that all inclusive is not mandatory with their unit. Are they misleading us?

kyliec wrote:
From our research, all inclusive is mandatory and NOT included in the rental prices you see posted, since you would be renting from an owner, and it is the resort that takes payment for the all-inclusive option. One renter's posting says:

"The all-inclusive is mandatory. [$122 per adult, kids under 6 are free, 7-12 half price.] It is not included in the price. Occidental does not reserve units without a payment for all-inclusive..."

Please confirm with the individual owners when renting. They should be able to give you the exact terms, inclusions, and costs -- or give you a contact at the resort to call for these details.

Joe Y.
Feb 27, 2015

Some units sold at Occidental are not mandatory all-inclusive. We actually own one of those units here and have stayed there a number of times on this basis. It is just much more difficult to actually get reservations for the non-all -nclusive units.

joey141 wrote:
I'm confused. The owner we are working with to rent a unit says that all inclusive is not mandatory with their unit. Are they misleading us?

kyliec wrote:

Stacey M.
Apr 12, 2016

Hello,

Does any know the current all inclusive charge for 2016-2017. An above post states its $122/adult. I'm assuming that's per day? Is that correct?

Thank you

Julie M.
Jan 31, 2017

I would like to know the current all inclusive prices - have they increased since the last post

Krista D.
Aug 02, 2018

How much is all inclusive and is it per day or per person for entire stay

Laurie O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.