Timeshare Companies

Suitelife Vacations anyone?

Dec 25, 2015

Great advice!

Jayne N.
Dec 25, 2015

NEVER pay anyone money upfront to get you out of your contract. You can do that without a law firm charging you even more than it costs you doing it yourself. It's a SCAM !! All they want is your upfront money. Attorney scams are the new hustle in here. They troll the forums instead of chasing ambulances to get accident cases. If you insist on paying to get out of your contract then contact Suitelife directly. Don't be conned by the attorney scam.

Don P.
Dec 30, 2015

NEVER pay anyone money upfront to get out of your contract !! Kiss your money good bye. Haven't you lost enough money to this incompetent company already without falling for this attorney scam and losing more.

Don P.
Jan 04, 2016

I just read this today. Did you get any good news from your lawyer. We have no money to pay for this. I don't want any additional fees. How can we get out?

Adriana L.
Jan 04, 2016

I want out. Please help me.

Adriana L.
Jan 05, 2016

Why the deleted messages? Did i miss something?

Mo R.
Jan 05, 2016

Apparently it was a scammer trying to lure victims to his email address. The scammers troll the forums looking for opportunities to lure victims to websites and email accounts to isolate them and get them to listen to their lies about how they can get them out of their contracts for a " fee ". All they want is that upfront money and then they disappear with your money. Don't be victimized by their false claims. NEVER pay anyone money to get out of your contract.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jan 05, 2016 07:58 AM

Jan 06, 2016

Oh, ok! I missed his messages, they were already deleted!

donp196 wrote:
Apparently it was a scammer trying to lure victims to his email address. The scammers troll the forums looking for opportunities to lure victims to websites and email accounts to isolate them and get them to listen to their lies about how they can get them out of their contracts for a " fee ". All they want is that upfront money and then they disappear with your money. Don't be victimized by their false claims. NEVER pay anyone money to get out of your contract.

Mo R.
Jan 06, 2016

Hi Donp196 For you information, I'm not a scammer as you claim. I'm not even a lawyer. After reading many of the concerns from members on this forum, I extended my willingness to help by posting what my lawyer had done for us. They were successful in removing us as members of SLV. All of us on this forum are or were members of SLV, we are here because we are looking for help and support from each other. We should address each other with respect and not label people as scammers without having verified the information. On another matter, look up "Consumer Protection Act of 2002. You will find valuable information. Take care and please be kind with your words.

Cp J.
Jan 06, 2016

Then why not post the information in the open forum rather than asking people to email you? I would certainly be interested in knowing how to get out from Suitelife Prison without it costing me money.

cpj2 wrote:
Hi Donp196 For you information, I'm not a scammer as you claim. I'm not even a lawyer. After reading many of the concerns from members on this forum, I extended my willingness to help by posting what my lawyer had done for us. They were successful in removing us as members of SLV. All of us on this forum are or were members of SLV, we are here because we are looking for help and support from each other. We should address each other with respect and not label people as scammers without having verified the information. On another matter, look up "Consumer Protection Act of 2002. You will find valuable information. Take care and please be kind with your words.

Jerry A.
Jan 06, 2016

I have signed a mutual release from SLV. Their release is strictly confidential, and I am not reveal to anyone the nature of our matter or the contents of the said release. Therefore, I put out my email in hopes to help the members by meeting up with them and giving the necessary information (not the information on my release) of who to contact and the process to follow. The process and information will take some time, but in the end, you will be able to get your release from SLV. I have been in contact with the administrator of this forum, and she is doing her due diligence, looking into this matter. Lets all be patient and see what she will say, after all its her forum and not mine, and I must abide by the forum rules. Thank you.

Cp J.
Jan 07, 2016

That's exactly my intent to keep the forums free of scammers. I will err on the side of caution and keep someone from isolating their victims by luring them to a website or email account. If Redweek agrees that your information is honest and informative they will allow it to be posted. The scammers steer their victims to their private sites and email accounts to run their scams. There are timeshare companies that openly discuss exit strategies in the forums. I can't understand why any company would require someone not to share their policy if it's honest and forthright. I also remember someone in the forum stating that you can pay a fee to Suitelife to exit your contract. You don't need to pay an attorney extra money to use that option if you chose to go that route.

I am sure that someone from Suitelife monitors this forum. I openly ask someone from Suitelife to post their policy to assist anyone who wants out of their contract. I think if Suitelife is willing to compromise and work with their members everyone can come out of this feeling better about the company. If they take a hard nose attitude then do what you have to do. Let's see if Suitlife will take the high road.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jan 07, 2016 05:48 AM

Jan 08, 2016

You are correct donp196...Suitelife's policy is to pay $1500 to get out (or sell your "share")...i guess depending on how much a lawyer can cost, sometimes its cheaper to go that route and be done with them. They won't post that openly, as they probably don't want every member to know...in fact, before all of this started, i did not know...until i started looking closely at the contract. They definitely have the "hard nose attitude".

Mo R.
Jan 17, 2016

Hi, I took the email route initially as I am only a 5 yr member with 2 bonus years. I tried the BBB and got nowhere either. Agreed they are hard nosed and considering the $USD exchange rate of 1.35+ or 40% I am not booking with them anymore. Really don't like the hard nosed approach to the EXTRA $399 fee and now $119 yearly maintenance. Again Staying away from these guys and booking directly with VRBO and AirBnb or directly with resorts with much success. Good luck Suitelife, you were good but no longer...

Scott D.
Feb 15, 2016

has anyone actually had to deal with any collection agency related to the collection of the assent fee?

M L.
Feb 15, 2016

has anyone actually had to deal with any collection agency related to the collection of the assesment fee?

M L.
Feb 15, 2016

I would be interested in knowing how you did it and how much it cost, pleas and thank you

M L.
Feb 16, 2016

cpj2 - Any update on this? Decision of the forum administrator?

I hope your solution is not just to pay out the penalty of $1500. By the way, to whoever mentioned on here that Suite-Liars don't want anyone to know about the $1500 "get-out-of-jail" card, it's plainly written in the contract terms. But why should we pay that, when the entire organization is clearly a fraud, rendering our contracts null and void.

Also, can I ask how much your lawyer charged you for his services?

cpj2 wrote:
I have signed a mutual release from SLV. Their release is strictly confidential, and I am not reveal to anyone the nature of our matter or the contents of the said release. Therefore, I put out my email in hopes to help the members by meeting up with them and giving the necessary information (not the information on my release) of who to contact and the process to follow. The process and information will take some time, but in the end, you will be able to get your release from SLV. I have been in contact with the administrator of this forum, and she is doing her due diligence, looking into this matter. Lets all be patient and see what she will say, after all its her forum and not mine, and I must abide by the forum rules. Thank you.

Jerry A.
Feb 16, 2016

Go to LegalShield.com or call them at 1-866-696-0919. Its a medium size law firm with about 30 lawyers, located in Toronto. Call them, they will help your situation.

Cp J.
Feb 17, 2016

NEVER pay anyone money to do something that you can do yourself . Like Jerry stated you can cancel yourself without the cost of an attorney.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.