Timeshare Companies

Suitelife Vacations anyone?

Sep 24, 2015

Lancec13 - Are you speaking from direct experience with Timeshare Exit team (ReedHein & Associates)? Because from what I read, they are not like the other "get out of your timeshare" services out there - who try to get someone to buy your contract. These guys apparently force the timeshare company to CANCEL the contract.

According to their web site "We are not a listing company. We do not sell your timeshare, donate it, buy it or provide any of these other scammy and ineffective methods. Our company confronts timeshares with legal action, which compels them to dissolve your contract, legally, forever."

That's why i think they may a valid option.

Would be good to hear from those here who have contacted their lawyers, if their lawyer has expressed an opinion as to whether the contract can be invalid and for what reason.

lancec13 wrote:
jerrya131 wrote:
I've been hearing radio ads for "TimeshareExitTeam", a law firm that specializes in getting people out of timeshare contracts.

So they claim. To get someone out of a timeshare, that person simply has to find someone else to take over ownership. That's something you can do yourself rather than pay TSET a hefty fee to do so.

Jerry A.
Sep 24, 2015

After posting the above, I did some more research online. Apparently TimeShare Exit team charge in the neighborhood of $6,000 to $9,000 for their service - half of which must be paid upfront. A ridiculous amount of money, when there are law firms that will do it for $2500. Since my SuiteLife cancellation fee is $1500, it would just be cheaper to pay that. Except on principle, I refuse to pay SuiteLife another dime. Let them send my account to collections - I will just ignore their calls. At this point in my life, I really could care less what effect that might have on my credit rating.

Has anyone considered a class action lawsuit?

Jerry A.
Sep 25, 2015

hi AS member of suite life I have same problem with thet fee of 399$.i don"t won't to pay that .please let me know what advice you have from your attorney . thx MLADEN

Mladen G.
Sep 28, 2015

When I hear back from our attorney, I will post it. At the moment they are reviewing all the doc's from Suitelife Vacations.

Cp J.
Sep 28, 2015

cpj2 wrote:
When I hear back from our attorney, I will post it. At the moment they are reviewing all the doc's from Suitelife Vacations.

Are the doc's you sent them just yours, or have they requested the files directly from Suitelife?

Mo R.
Sep 30, 2015

The documents I sent, were the ones I have when I signed with Suitelife and the doc's obtained from their site, concerning their bankruptcy. Do you have other doc's that I may not have?

Cp J.
Oct 01, 2015

cpj2 wrote:
The documents I sent, were the ones I have when I signed with Suitelife and the doc's obtained from their site, concerning their bankruptcy. Do you have other doc's that I may not have?

No, I was just wondering if your lawyers subpoena'd Suitelife for their doc's....that would have been awesome!

Mo R.
Oct 01, 2015

I should receive a letter or e-mail anytime soon. Will keep everyone on this forum informed.

Cp J.
Nov 10, 2015

Any update?

Anyone who didn't pay the special fee receive any collection letter or calls?

cpj2 wrote:
I should receive a letter or e-mail anytime soon. Will keep everyone on this forum informed.

Jerry A.
Nov 15, 2015

Any updates?

Amy W.
Dec 09, 2015

Does anyone have any update on the Special Assessment Fee payment? The end of the year is approaching and they will be expecting the Maintenance Fee. How will this affect us?

Michelle B.
Dec 22, 2015

Has anyone received an email yet regarding the end of the year yearly fee? Usually sent out around beginning of December, isn't it? And usually due by Jan 2 there around. We haven't yet, are they planning on going under??

Mo R.
Dec 22, 2015

I haven't received anything yet either...but then again, I have no intentions of paying it. As far as I'm concerned, my contract with them ended when they broke my agreement by charging me, numerous times, a higher percentage (than stated in my contract) on my yearly dues.

Jayne N.
Dec 22, 2015

I wonder if they only sent it to those who paid the $399....because for those of us that didn't pay, that basically states we cannot use their services. I guess they figured out why bother asking for more money! :)

Mo R.
Dec 22, 2015

Apparently emails were not sent out, but if you log into your account on the webpage in the member's area there is an icon that says "Pay Maintenance Fee" and the amount for 2016 is there. Does anyone have any news on the special assessment fee?

mor11 wrote:
Has anyone received an email yet regarding the end of the year yearly fee? Usually sent out around beginning of December, isn't it? And usually due by Jan 2 there around. We haven't yet, are they planning on going under??

Michelle B.
Dec 23, 2015

Hi Everyone.

Its "cpj2". My lawyer was able to cancel my membership with SuiteLife Vacations. If anyone wants out, please email me

Merry Christmas, Joseph.

Cp J.

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 23, 2015 07:55 PM

Dec 23, 2015

Hi, I am interested in cancelling my membership, if you don't mind can you please tell me how to go about it?

Michelle B.
Dec 23, 2015

Hi Joseph, I am interested in cancelling my membership, if you don't mind can you please tell me how to go about it?

Thanks.

Michelle B.
Dec 24, 2015

Hello Joesph, how can I get in touch with you.

Rosina M.
Dec 24, 2015

Be careful. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can cancel your membership. Scammers troll the forums looking for victims to rip off. You can negotiate your own exit or just stop paying. Apparently Suite Life mismanaged their business and now wants their membership to pay for their outrageous behavior. Let them take you to court and demand that they open their books to a judge to see where the money went.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.