Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee

Jun 16, 2017

One more time I will repeat what I have been advising people in here for years now . NEVER pay anyone money up front that claims they can get you out of your contract .

I can't believe there are people that will give their hard earned money to someone they " heard about " on the internet . Anyone can start a company or create a webpage . They can also post positive stories about themselves using different screen names .

Many people can negotiate their own exit from their home resort with some effort . I rid myself of two timeshares in 2011 by calling the home resorts and explaining to them that I was going to rid myself of their properties with or without their assistance and that it was in their best interest to work with me . They could tell by my insistence that I was serious and they both agreed to take them back . I was inexpensive and only took a few weeks to complete .

I have copies of the recorded deed backs and I haven't had to pay maintenance fees since 2011 . Be your own advocate and stop falling prey to these scams . Stop sending money to someone who claims they can do something for you that you can do for yourself for free .

Don P.
Jun 16, 2017

thanks ill give it a try

PaulaF P.
Jun 18, 2017

An article in today's Orlando Sentinel about lawsuits in the timeshare industry specifically mentions Castle Law and Castle Marketing . It states that Westgate Resorts and Orange Lake Country Club have filed law suits against Castle Law and Marketing stating that they take money from clients of up to $ 7,500 promising to file lawsuits and never file a suit . They go on to say that these timeshare exit companies are growing and getting more aggressive . You can go to the Orlando Sentinel website and look up the article .

Don P.
Jun 18, 2017

I'm still wondering about this timeshare refinancing. Does anyone know more about it?

PoodleLuver
Jun 19, 2017

poodleluver8 wrote:
I'm still wondering about this timeshare refinancing. Does anyone know more about it?

I respectfully suggest that you start a brand new and separate thread on the topic of "timeshare refinancing". The topic of THIS thread is Castle Law Group PC, located in Tennessee. This thread about Castle has already gone seriously sideways and is now back on track.

Besides, you'll get more exposure to the actual topic of interest to you if it's visible within a thread that actually is ABOUT that topic. Just sayin'...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 19, 2017 05:58 AM

Jun 19, 2017

Just a thought on your financing. Why would any financial institution finance something that has little or no value ?

Don P.
Jun 19, 2017

donp196 wrote:
Why would any financial institution finance something that has little or no value ?

There are numerous finance companies that will issue personal loans to refinance a timeshare, no matter how worthless the timeshare may be. The finance companies make money on the interest they collect. Accordingly, they may not much care if the underlying product has no actual market value; they can always pursue collection by other means.

That being said, I submit once again that the topic of this thread is Castle Law Group PC, located in Tennessee. "Refinancing" conversations should be off somewhere else in a entirely separate thread of its' own about "refinancing", a subject which has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this particular thread about Castle Law Group.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Jun 19, 2017

I just looked into a little more. It looks like SunTrust offers timeshare refinancing under their Lightstream division. It looks legitimate since SunTrust is involved. They're offering rates "as low as 5.99%" on their website, so depending on your current interest rate that might be really good. But obviously it's dependent on your credit and lending history and the term and amount of the loan, just like with any refinancing option. Again, I can't say whether it's a good thing or not but it might be worth looking into!

Timeshare T.
Jun 20, 2017

Thanks! :)

PoodleLuver
Jun 21, 2017

How does it work if you have experience helping people get out of their contract? I received an email from REDWEEK when I replied to someone that I may be able to help. They emailed me a warning for SPAM. I emailed REDWEEK back, but didn't get any reply. Many people come on these forums for advice. I love Redweek, but I guess I don't understand the rules. Can you please advise? I'm not trying to advertise my services (although I would like to), but I worked for a timeshare company that I don't wish to disclose for a very long time. I know how to help people get refunds if they still owe a balance and I know how to get their name removed from deed. Basically I'm asking if we are not allowed to offer help? Are REDWEEK members not allowed to suggest a company or give a phone number?

Thanks in advance, S

Sara M.
Jun 21, 2017

Saram281 you seem to be a low life scam artist trying to weasel your way into the forums to SCAM people out of their hard earned money. Ken and myself won't let you get away with your SCAM in here . Every time you post your garbage we'll be right behind you warning people to avoid your SCAM .

I spent over twenty five years in law enforcement putting trash like you in jail for taking other people's hard earned money with SCAMS like the one you're trying to perpetrate in here. First you come on like you're doing everyone a favor and then you lure them out of the forum and isolate your victim. Once you gain their confidence than you ask them for their upfront money which is what you want . Then you give them all kinds of excuses and eventually disappear with their hard earned money . Guess what down the road you come back using a different screen name and start all over again.

Anyone dumb enough to get involved with this low life SCAMMER after reading this deserves to lose their hard earned money .

Don P.
Jun 21, 2017

Sara -

The Forums are a place to discuss timeshare topics, ask questions and/or give advise to other timeshare owners. We will remove a post if it is promoting a business or service, contains foul language, or contains personal information not relevant to the topic or discussion.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jun 21, 2017

Donp196

Law enforcement has just as bad of a reputation as timeshare sales people..... Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and trust that not all people that are in law enforcement steal, shoot certain races, sell government information etc. On the flip side of that...... can you believe the "hot mugshot guy" is now a multi millionaire even though he was a convicted criminal. I hope you aren't a troll that doesn't have anything better to do than put people down. I wish I could post more information about myself and what I do, but that's against the rules. It's sad that even if I posted BBB rankings it wouldn't matter since most consumers know the BBB is a scam too.

Who can you trust these days? Since you are an expert in this, why don't you do everyone some good and give information on someone who is reputable and stays true to their word and can truly help people get out of their contracts?

Enjoy trolling!

donp196 wrote:
Saram281 you seem to be a low life scam artist trying to weasel your way into the forums to SCAM people out of their hard earned money. Ken and myself won't let you get away with your SCAM in here . Every time you post your garbage we'll be right behind you warning people to avoid your SCAM .

I spent over twenty five years in law enforcement putting trash like you in jail for taking other people's hard earned money with SCAMS like the one you're trying to perpetrate in here. First you come on like you're doing everyone a favor and then you lure them out of the forum and isolate your victim. Once you gain their confidence than you ask them for their upfront money which is what you want . Then you give them all kinds of excuses and eventually disappear with their hard earned money . Guess what down the road you come back using a different screen name and start all over again.

Anyone dumb enough to get involved with this low life SCAMMER after reading this deserves to lose their hard earned money .

Sara M.
Jun 21, 2017

Go crawl back under the rock you just came out from under . I have been advising people how to negotiate their own exit from their timeshares without getting ripped off by SCAMMERS like you . Trash like you have been trying to lure victims in the forums for years and I won't let that happen . Try reading posts over the years and you will see that I have helped many people get out of their timeshares and have never taken a penny from them . This is what the forums are for and not for SCAMMERS like you to get rich .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 21, 2017 03:21 PM

Jun 21, 2017

Now I get it Donp196 you are advertising your own business...... Explain to me how I am a scammer? Come correct or don't come at all. You don't know me, you don't know the HELL my family went thru. Your post and reply to me brought me to tears after I read that you are on here to get business yourself. Do you post stuff like this often? If you read about Don and Sharon Morrison in the Orlando Sentinel that was released 3 days ago you will see my credibility. I don't wish anything negative upon you. I just hope that people read what a nasty temper you have. Looks like the real you just came out. You replied to my honest question acting like you were trying to protect REDWEEK members.....Seems more like you are a drug dealer trying to protect your turf

donp196 wrote:
Go crawl back under the rock you just came out from under . I have been advising people how to negotiate their own exit from their timeshares without getting ripped off by SCAMMERS like you . Trash like you have been trying to lure victims in the forums for years and I won't let that happen . Try reading posts over the years and you will see that I have helped many people get out of their timeshares and have never taken a penny from them . This is what the forums are for and not for SCAMMERS like you to get rich .

Sara M.
Jun 21, 2017

Suntrust is the only one I know of. Light stream has had been successful for some

Sara M.
Jun 21, 2017

saram280 wrote:
Suntrust is the only one I know of. Light stream has had been successful for some

They have been successful at what?

And as a side point, I will point out what has been mentioned before. This thread is about a so-called law firm that claims it helps people get out of their timeshares but is now being sued for fraud.

Lance C.
Jun 22, 2017

I am not in any business and do not promote any business. I just advise people to avoid SCAMMERS like you. I advise people how to negotiate their own exit without the help of anyone else. I wonder how on earth you interpret that as I'm making money . I have never personally contacted anyone outside of this forum . I openly post my advice and it's all open to public scrutiny . You on the other hand is a low life SCAMMER trying to trying to get people's money by claiming you can get them out of their contract if they pay you a large " up front " fee. That SCAM has been going around in here since I started reading the forums . People have a better chance of winning the Nigerian lottery than seeing results once they send the SCAMMERS their hard earned money .

Don P.
Jun 22, 2017

Who said anything about me charging a large upfront fee? DonP196 please stop harassing me and misconstruing words. I'm sure you don't spend hours upon hours on this website for free. Nothing is free in life. Your story doesn't add up and I'm starting to believe that you yourself are a scammer or else you wouldn't be so adamant about putting people down that you don't even know. I also would think someone that claims to be formerly in Law Enforcement would know the limits of harassment and slander on the internet. Again, please leave me alone!

donp196 wrote:
I am not in any business and do not promote any business. I just advise people to avoid SCAMMERS like you. I advise people how to negotiate their own exit without the help of anyone else. I wonder how on earth you interpret that as I'm making money . I have never personally contacted anyone outside of this forum . I openly post my advice and it's all open to public scrutiny . You on the other hand is a low life SCAMMER trying to trying to get people's money by claiming you can get them out of their contract if they pay you a large " up front " fee. That SCAM has been going around in here since I started reading the forums . People have a better chance of winning the Nigerian lottery than seeing results once they send the SCAMMERS their hard earned money .

Sara M.
Jun 22, 2017

Even Redweek agrees that you are trying to promote your SCAM in the forum. I reported you to Redweek for posting your contact information in other threads. Hopefully they will bar you from the forum . I will continue to call you out every time you post your SCAM in here . You're not the first lowlife SCAMMER that I chased out of the forum and I won't stop . I will continue to warn people every time I see you or any other SCAMMER in here .

By the way I don't own or work for any company . I take pride in helping others for free . I consider it an honor to run people like you out of the business of stealing money from people in the form of upfront fees .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 22, 2017 03:49 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.