Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Loving royal elite vacation club no complaints

Jun 26, 2015

I have been a happy member of royal elite vacation club since 2010. I first attended a presentation at sandos caracol in playa del carmen, mexico mainly for the $500 free gift. I liked the tour and the villas are very classy so I signed up on the spot. I love my membership I don´t have any complaints and I really couldn’t be happier with my timeshare week.

I´m getting a little fed up of reading posts from people who say “Oh I was scammed by Royal Elite…” seriously people need to learn how to use their timeshare properly. The best one is “They got me drunk and made me sign the contract” I mean come on who goes around signing contracts after 5 cocktails.

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions it´s all part of being/becoming an adult.

If you signed a contract and you have the product that you signed for then you have not been scammed. If it turns out that you don´t want the product once you´re sober, you haven’t been cheated you just make bad life choices.

Just check out the Royal Elite Facebook page, you can see the reviews are 90-95% positive, and the complaints are mainly from people who signed a contract without actually understand what timeshare is.

Anthony J.
Jun 26, 2015

It´s not like timeshare scams don´t exist and people just don´t know who to use their weeks properly. There are loads of hotels that run timeshare operations that scam people out of thousands and thousands of dollars.

Taylor M.
Jun 26, 2015

If you vacation annually in the same place and want to save money in the long run then timeshare is for you. If you want to save money and stay in better rooms with more perks and benefits then Royal Elite Vacation Club is for you. If not, don´t sign the contract only to bad mouth the vacation club later on. Timeshare isn’t for everyone I´m not saying it is but the vast majority of members I know personally have no complaints about royal elite.

Adrian M.
Jun 26, 2015

Obviously there are illegitimate businesses that operate in North America and Mexico specifically that are unethical to say the least. But many legitimate operations like Royal Elite get complaints from people who never should have bought timeshare in the first place as the analogue vacation model isn’t for them.

Adrian M.
Jun 26, 2015

For me a sales persons ploughing me with alcohol and then making me sign something is a scam

Taylor M.
Jun 26, 2015

Just one quick question are you even a Royal Elite member?

Adrian M.
Jun 26, 2015

No I am not a royal elite member but i do own timeshare weeks.

Taylor M.
Jun 26, 2015

If you´re not a Royal Elite member then what are you even talking about, this is a post related to the Royal Elite Vacation Club I think you´re in the wrong place

Adrian M.
Jun 26, 2015

Im not saying royal elite is a scam i am talking about timeshare sales tactics in general and specicially getting people drunk in order to get them to sign contracts amd no im not in the wrong place but perhaps you are because this is a site about timeshare

Taylor M.
Jun 26, 2015

Wow lookS like you two are getting along well, I see a beautiful friendship on the horizon.

I think that as an adult you should exercise enough self control and judgement to decide whether or not to enter into a legally binding agreement whilst intoxicated. Also people don´t get you drunk, that´s like coming back from a bar and saying oh my god the barman got me so drunk.

The bottom line is that 80% of timeshare scam complaints are really just complaints about the vacation model itself and the lack of understanding on how best to use it.

Anthony J.
Apr 26, 2017

I´ve recently become a member with royal elite vacation club and my only complaint is the booking process I think it could be much smoother that being said I really like the live chat they have on the website where you can speak to someone right away. It´s also what I used to review what my membership actually includes( https://www.royalelite.com/member-benefits-royal-elite ) . Overall I am very happy with royal elite apart from the clunky booking process.

Billy H.

Last edited by billyh67 on Apr 26, 2017 11:57 AM

Aug 14, 2017

I completely agree with you. Many Americans are really spoiled disrespectful people. They complain about everything and have no gratitude. I have been promoting the Sandos Vacation Club for 5 years and as far as promotions go I think they have one of the best. Most of the complaints I have seen have to do with not getting the dates they wanted or having to pay an all inclusive fee. I am sure that was and is all disclosed in the vacation club contract. I sell these promotions and people try to book with like 5 days notice. That just doesn't even work in retail. Shameful really how people will wine to get their way rather than be responsible for their actions, choices or poor timing. Sandos is a great resort and of all the vacation clubs along the Caribbean what other one would you choose. I actually saw a post where a lady complained about RCI and the hassle of banking Sandos weeks for trade. Come on people...

Thomas B.
Jan 17, 2018

These clowns are going to rot in ---. They scam you then give your info to other scam companies that guarantee to rent out your time share or sell it. Don’t fall for this or these evil **** . They keep asking for their maintance fee and threat3n to send you to a collection agency. But since these *** are based in Mexico... don’t pay another cent.

Dick B.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 17, 2018 01:26 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.