Timeshare Companies

FRAUD BEWARE!!!

Feb 10, 2016

This message is to warn everyone everywhere possible not to book or do business with Bill Fraser or his company Best Resorts. Bill also goes by Greg Fraser which I found out to be his sons name. I was trying to book (2) units for some friends and family members with him at the Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort in Daytona Beach. Bill gave me a price of $3,450.00 which was for (1) 1 bedroom deluxe villa and (1) 2 bedroom lock off unit checking in Mar. 6th - Mar. 13th, 2016. On Jan. 8th, 2016, we both agreed for me to make a deposit payment of $1,000.00 (which I did) with the balance to be paid on or before Feb. 28th, 2016. I would like to add that I had all of this stated in writing on the PayPal invoice.

Sometime around the middle of January until Feb. 9th, 2016, Bill consistently called and harassed me about when will the payment be made to which every time I reminded him of our agreement. He would literally shout and demand the balance of the money and whenever I would ask him if he had all of the units, he would never clarify and would call me names.

Bill then began communicating with my husband and he would totally have a different conversation and discussion with my husband than the ones he had with me. My husband would also later find out that something mentally had to be wrong with Bill because he began asking my husband for the balance also, to which my husband reminded him of our agreement.

On February 9th, 2016, unbeknownst to us, we received a refund from Bill for our deposit we paid without any warning. Bear in mind we have 3 sets of family members and friends who have already made plans to occupy these units. I have tried as well as my husband to communicate with Bill only to get degrading, insulting and threats from him. We made several calls to various other persons in the business and we were told that this is a common thing that Bill does. We were told of his dishonesty, his rants and rages and his total disregard when it comes to his word and commitment. I warn any and everyone NOT to do business with this man, his son and/or company.

The only conclusion we can come to is that he was booking units that he did not have hoping to get them to resell to us, or he never had them to begin with, or he was double selling the units to whoever offered him the highest amount of money. I will be pursuing legal action against Bill, his son Greg and his company Best Resorts. I have also tried researching his company in Massachusetts but cannot find any record of his company being listed as a legitimate company.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED, TALKED DOWN TO, BELITTLE, AND SIMPLY LIED TOO, STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN AND HIS COMPANY!!!!!

HE IS REALLY AND TRULY A DISHONEST AND SHADY CHARACTER!!!

Boss I.
Feb 27, 2016

Thank you for the warning and so sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you pursue this to the end and this father/son are exposed to all.

Sheryl King G.
Feb 27, 2016

..................add IAN BRUCE EICHNER AND ANYONE ELSE WITH THE SAME LAST NAME OR ASSOCIATED WITH HIM (ALL OF THE MANHATTAN CLUB IN NEW YORK CITY) TO THE LIST OF INFAMOUS FRASERS' NAMES "IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED, TALKED DOWN TO, BELITTLE, AND SIMPLY LIED TOO, STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN AND HIS COMPANY!!!!! YOU CAN ADD SHAMMED, ROBBED TO THE LIST OF OFFENSES.............

This message is to warn everyone everywhere possible not to book or do business with Bill Fraser or his company Best Resorts. Bill also goes by Greg Fraser which I found out to be his sons name. I was trying to book (2) units for some friends and family members with him at the Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort in Daytona Beach. Bill gave me a price of $3,450.00 which was for (1) 1 bedroom deluxe villa and (1) 2 bedroom lock off unit checking in Mar. 6th - Mar. 13th, 2016. On Jan. 8th, 2016, we both agreed for me to make a deposit payment of $1,000.00 (which I did) with the balance to be paid on or before Feb. 28th, 2016. I would like to add that I had all of this stated in writing on the PayPal invoice.

Sometime around the middle of January until Feb. 9th, 2016, Bill consistently called and harassed me about when will the payment be made to which every time I reminded him of our agreement. He would literally shout and demand the balance of the money and whenever I would ask him if he had all of the units, he would never clarify and would call me names.

Bill then began communicating with my husband and he would totally have a different conversation and discussion with my husband than the ones he had with me. My husband would also later find out that something mentally had to be wrong with Bill because he began asking my husband for the balance also, to which my husband reminded him of our agreement.

On February 9th, 2016, unbeknownst to us, we received a refund from Bill for our deposit we paid without any warning. Bear in mind we have 3 sets of family members and friends who have already made plans to occupy these units. I have tried as well as my husband to communicate with Bill only to get degrading, insulting and threats from him. We made several calls to various other persons in the business and we were told that this is a common thing that Bill does. We were told of his dishonesty, his rants and rages and his total disregard when it comes to his word and commitment. I warn any and everyone NOT to do business with this man, his son and/or company.

The only conclusion we can come to is that he was booking units that he did not have hoping to get them to resell to us, or he never had them to begin with, or he was double selling the units to whoever offered him the highest amount of money. I will be pursuing legal action against Bill, his son Greg and his company Best Resorts. I have also tried researching his company in Massachusetts but cannot find any record of his company being listed as a legitimate company.

HE IS REALLY AND TRULY A DISHONEST AND SHADY CHARACTER!!!

Chris V.
May 09, 2016

I need help to cancel a Timeshare me and wife purchased last week. Anyone know of a valuable solution, THAT WORKS! Im sick of hearing about these scams and fraudsters. All I can say is I feel bad if you try to f*ck me over. I will come right to your front door step and you will have a bad day! Sorry just sick of hearing about these crooks and they think they can get away with it.

Anne S.

Last edited by keiths288 on May 10, 2016 10:07 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.