Comments

ask-redweek-timeshare-owners-need-travel-insurance

Nov 07, 2016

WE WERE AT WYN IN MB SC WE DID LEAVE FOR 7DAYS jim

Jim B.
Dec 06, 2016

I'm registered with Redweek, but they don't seem to have the information I need to rent my timeshare. Last time, I advertised and was able to say I didn't need a special week. As long as I make the reservations, I can request a time (if available) for any time a person would want the week. Anytime from Jan. 15-Dec. 31 can be requested. What do I do? Do I have to go through my Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee instead? Please answer. Ideally, I'd like to talk with someone--612-616-6178, or email me at nancy.johnson@q.com. Thank you. Nancy Johnson

Nancy J.
Dec 06, 2016

Nancy,

If you are wanting to use our full-service rental option, then you will need to have a specific week reserved with your resort. If you choose to use our do-it-yourself option instead, then you can advertise a date range just as long as you mention in the Details section that you own a floating week and availability must first be checked with the resort before a reservation can be made.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us or send an email to support@redweek.com.

Thanks,

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 12, 2018

I have purchased 18 years of travelex from the Marriott. I have never put a claim in , however, this year with hurricane Irma I will submit a claim for my maintenance . I was told they are not honoring any claims since the hurricane occurred in September,and they have a 30day clause that you cannot claim anything if the disaster happened more than 30days before you arrive.Marriott is still not open and has been closed since September ,and my reservation was in late December . Travelex is a scamish insurance company and Marriott is disappointing for keeping them on as someone to use. If anyone has an honest ins. Company please let me know. Also I recommend that no one should use travelex. Carol

Carol S.

Last edited by on Jan 12, 2018 09:34 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.