Comments

ask-redweek-timeshare-recap-2016

Jan 10, 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Weir for helping us all to understand a little better as to what's going on with timeshares in general. Gil Curtin

Gilbert A.
Jan 10, 2017

Excellent article

Myron T.
Jan 10, 2017

Very informative

Chris B.
Jan 10, 2017

Thanks for the enlightening overview

Janice P.
Jan 11, 2017

Wish that I had this information before getting rid of a timeshare - at a cost of $4500!! We only had 6600 points but in retrospect we're very much ripped off. Thought it was a good move because of who vouched for the company through advertisements promoting them, Dave Ramsey. Guess not!!!

Geraldine A.
Jan 11, 2017

Great information. Have had our initial timeshare for 22 years and have added more since. We bought them to use, not as an investment as some of the sales people tried to tell us. We have encountered many very shady salesmen, one of which was unbelievable rude, and called us stupid when we suggested his resort needed landscaping because it had no outside appeal. It has become an embarrassment to admit we own timeshares. People think we were duped.

Donna J.
Jan 11, 2017

Very worth reading!!

Tom W.
Jan 12, 2017

So interesting. Thank you.

Dee M.
Jan 24, 2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this balanced report on the state of timeshare ownership. I plan to print it and share with my husband and adult children, as we go forward on educating them about what they most likely will inherit.

Debra G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.