Comments

ask-redweek-timeshare-owners-vs-developers

Oct 01, 2018

We have a Wyndham timeshare in Florida but we live in Washington DC. We are seniors and have been told many lies and money constantly increasing and taken from us. Please help

Linda R.
Oct 21, 2018

I’m so sad to hear stories re: timeshare scams and people being double scam from timeshare exit lawyers. How can we get laws passed so Timeshare has to run and verify income just like buying a 2nd Real Estate? Timeshare contracts are so iron clad because you are buying real estate, but their income requirement is low FICO score, similar to buying used car. It is a real estate transaction and should have verification similar to closing escrow so it also allows buyers to back out with minimum financial impact.

Mimi E.
Nov 07, 2018

Anyone have one against Diamond International?

Danielle R.
Nov 10, 2018

I endured a horrible pressured nonsensical presentation where i was promised my timeshare maintenance fees would be used to “work for me” and buy me more points. I was threatened that the maintenance fees would continually rise if I didn’t invest in obtaining Gold points. They wanted $175,000 from me to purchase more points. I walked out before they had a chance to “sweeten” the deal. Ive been suckered before I dont want to be suckered again.

Lisa K.
Dec 19, 2018

How do get a law suit started????? My name is Freda Wiseman

Freda W.

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 19, 2018 08:28 AM

Dec 19, 2018

Pls help .times share is biggest scammer

Eliiat S.
Jan 18, 2019

I'm looking in for class action lawsuit against Hilton Grand Vacation

Hung L.

Last edited by phyl21 on May 14, 2019 10:02 PM

Jan 30, 2019

Looking for a class action law suit against Wyndham. Signed up in New Orleans, LA. They never follow through on their promises.

Jennett H.
Feb 19, 2019

I was scammed by wyndham in dec 2017. Told i would reap enough profits from extra holidays rentals to cover my maintenance fees and timeshare costs and still have money and points left over for my own use. Not the case.

I've formally submitted a dispute to wyndham but there owner care department has been least bit effective or responsive.

Need help submitting a case and looking for legit lawyer that is not in on the scam.pls let me know if there's a class action suit i could join. Jpstylz@yahoo.com

Jeremy W.
Mar 03, 2019

I need a attorney to help represent me against Holiday Inn timeshares they lied to us they told us false information and the guy that represented them was a subcontractor and did not really tell us the truth about anything now they're saying we are stuck with it I need help

Michael C.
Mar 16, 2019

We have a Holiday Inn Orange Lake timeshare since 2013. The salesperson told us we only had that moment to decide at the reduced price. She also said they would rent it out for us anytime we called and asked. We called, the answer was no, we don’t do that. We’re retiring and can’t afford this...anyone know of any legal action in the works?

Mary S.
Apr 09, 2019

is there a case number for this?

Francisco C.

Last edited by on Apr 09, 2019 12:14 PM

Apr 09, 2019

Is there a case number for this lawsuit?

Francisco C.
Apr 27, 2019

I would like to find a lawyer to help me take on Holiday Inn Resorts formerly Silverleaf Resorts they lied to us it's hard to get into our Resort and we feel that we was pressured and then they tell us we have to abide what they say I would sure like to talk to an attorney

Michael C.
Jun 06, 2019

looking for a class action law suit against Kings Creek Plantation, and Wyndham. bhmedia71@yahoo.com

Jewell O.
Jun 20, 2019

Looking for silver leaf class action suit?

S. K.
Jul 16, 2019

We are also trying to figure out some way to get us out of our contract with Holiday Inn Vacation Club Orange Lake Resorts. Many of these advocacy groups are scams themselves and we are hoping someone has some insight to a legitimate organization or attorney who can assist with this process. Please email me at northstarc85@gmail.com. It’s hard to believe with all of the people who have gotten suckered into buying timeshares that the government does nothing to help stop them from trapping the consumer for the rest of their lives.

Denise C.
Aug 04, 2019

Regarding Sciota Village at Big Valley, I have gone through every channel to file against Sciota Valley. It's a long story, but I have filed with BBB, CFPA FTC & the PA Attorney General's office & have gotten bounced back & forth by all of them. I spoke to Time Share Exit Team, who wanted almost the same amount I "owe" to this predatory loan & they told me that the Time Share sells your time to Price Line, Booking.com & a host of other websites, while you cannot get a stay there. These people employed predatory, misleading & outright untruthful tactics to get you to buy in & then lie about it when confronted. I know they are now owned by Wyndham, Can anyone get me information on how to combat this? I;ve been fighting it without any luck since October of 2016. Degirlznyc@gmail.com Much appreciated!

Kiera A.
Aug 26, 2019

We have been contacted by a legal team in Texas to help them have a salesperson for Exploria Resorts Club formerly Summer Bay license revolked. We kept all of our correspondence with Exploria and the law firm had us send them all of the letters and emails. The law firm told us this was not a suit against Exploria but were representing Exploria. My question is if they are successful in their suit against the salesperson, do we have a legal case against Exploria showing his fraud and lies he made to us during his presentation (by the way it took him six hours to wear us down to purchase). I

Ronald B.

Last edited by ronaldb371 on Aug 26, 2019 08:34 AM

Sep 05, 2019

Hi I was lied to by Wyndham. I was told I was approved for the down payment money from a credit card. However I was declined, they knew it and got me to sign for $20,000 +. Do I have a case?

Matthew S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.