Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam - My solution!

Feb 09, 2017

My husband and I purchased a timeshare in Royal Holiday. We were told all these lies about rental income and no maintenance fees. they took advantages of us. They got us drunk in order to force us to sign the contract We were victims of fraud, misrepresentation. We tried to cancel, but unfortunately we were told we cant cancel because of the 5 day period It destroyed our credit report, made it impossible to move forward with our lives. This whole experience had been a nightmare. we had tried everything Looking to rid ourselves of it we found Mexican Timeshare Solution to be the only company that didn't charge an upfront fee. Our main expectation had been to cancel the timeshare and avoid paying more in maintenance fees over the next 30 years. They sent us documentation from the Mexican court that our timeshare was revoked. We are so relieved. My recommendation is NEVER buy a timeshare and before signing READ the contract, NEVER believe what they say verbally.

Helen P.
Feb 09, 2017

Old timeshare saying; "IF THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING, THEY ARE LYING".

William P.
Feb 09, 2017

Helenp149 is a SCAMMER !!! She uses different names and posts similar stories in threads throughout the forum. She is trying to steer victims to that website where they steal your credit card information or your identity. Anyone dumb enough to go to that website deserves to be ripped off after this warning.

Don P.
Feb 10, 2017

It seems like this post was left on www.Pissedconsumer.com today. Exact same verbiage. I wonder how many other shill posts there are on other complaint sites. For a look at an opinion on MTS, I recommend you brush up on an article from insidethegate

http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2013/12/mexico-timeshare-news-december-7-2013/#sthash.joqjy04V.Rc7X1ajc.dpbs

Scammers and shills never seem to quit. Keep going Don.

John I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.