Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Royal Holiday bad timeshare experience!

Mar 23, 2017

Dont invest in timeshare field with royal holiday , they are scammers. When I tried to reserve a vacation I discovered that I have to wait 40-45 days before I reserve a vacation to see if any hotel has a vacancy and then I can go. Meaning that if I want to go to Cancun I have to wait until there is any vacancy and I can't find then the expiration date end and I can't go any more. Also when you are working you can't take vacation whenever you want. A warning to those looking to buy at Royal Holiday: Make sure everything the salesperson says that makes the purchase sound appealing is written down, signed and dated by the salesperson. If it sounds too good to be true, or sounds like this would make a "great investment" and "pay for itself over time".... get it in writing. They didn´t want to accept my cancellation , I bought the membership like 6 years ago and I couldn´t afford it anymore because the maintenance fees make impossible to do it. Then I try to donate the timeshare but it was impossible. Worst decision ever, I never imagined how complicated this will be. I hired a company to cancel my timeshare they are called Mexican Timeshare Solutions, luckily they managed to help me and I have no longer any timeshare with Royal Holiday. Royal holiday was a such waste of time and money , for own experience please dont get involved, dont assit to their timeshare presentations the salespeople is so agressive i f you dont access to buy something with them , just stay away from royal holiday

Amber N.
Mar 23, 2017

Ambern41 is a low life bottom feeding SCAMMER !!! She uses different screen names to post her SCAM in the forums. She lures victims to their website where they steal your identity, get your credit card information or hack into your computer. Anyone dumb enough to go to that website please come back to the forum and let us know how much they took you for.

Don P.
Mar 23, 2017

You paid 6 years of maintenance fees (never mentioned how much)?? You never got to use the product?? You couldn't donate it?? But lo and behold, these knights in shining armor at MTS were successful in releasing you from your vacation club contract?? Pray tell - how much did this miracle cost you? Inquiring minds would like to know.......

Or are you one of those incessant shills that plaster your garbage all over the internet, hoping to drum up business for MTS with bogus testimonials. Please come back and enlighten us.

John I.
Oct 01, 2020

I would like to know the contact information about the company that help you with your membership as i am in the same situation. A company named liquidation company contacted me but i am still no sure if they are scammers or not. Thank you

Dailin B.
Oct 01, 2020

What did this company promise to do for you? The fact that this company contacted you out of the blue usually indicates a scam.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.