Comments

ask-redweek-arda-world-timeshare-owners

Apr 11, 2017

Thanks for this article. I found it informative, and appreciate the statistics.

Bonnie R.
Apr 12, 2017

Morning. I found this article very informative. I'm a bit surprised that you don't have tons of feedback. I am particularly interested in the comments made by Sergio Rivera who suggested "a call to action" regarding exit strategies. At different time share presentations we have been offered significant reduction in purchase fees because of "returned" inventory. I called Westin to see if they would be interested in buying back our time share at a discount and of course they said no. It seems to me that that could be an exit strategy for leary time share buyers. At a discount they could purchase and resell quickly and improve sales and possible interest. I spoke to the wrong person at Westin - we own a time share in Kauai at Princeville - and I was led to believe that their inventory is sold out or nearly sold out. Do you know of a person at the purchasing end of Westin time shares who I could talk with regarding my interest to sell back our time share to Westin? Or do you know how I could most effectively communicate with Mr. Rivera to see about his interest to reinforce his "call to action" by directing me to someone who I could talk with regarding the buy back of this property? Or do have any interest to negotiate with Westin on my behalf for a fee? Sorry for my long winded response and thanks for publishing your notes. Gary Stamm

Gary S.
Apr 19, 2017

My add needed to be change the days and the price.I was not able to do it. Mariners Point resort (Falmouth MASS)...July 8-July 15....$1450.00 Please do it for me!Thank you.

Dora L.
Apr 19, 2017

Dora -

Our Resources section provides information on how to edit your posting.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
May 01, 2017

Gary Stamm, please give me a call. Would like to understand your situation better. Thanks. Jeff@redweek.com 310-801-3479

Jeffrey W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.