Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Can I sell my RCI 1 week vacation through RedWeek

Jul 13, 2017

I have an RCI vacation for 1 week. Does anyone know if I can sell it through RedWeek?

Syndee L.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jul 13, 2017 09:22 PM

Jul 13, 2017

Cindy -

Any week obtained through RCI's system -- including exchange weeks, point weeks or bonus weeks -- cannot be rented per RCI's policies. The only week that can be rented is an RCI home resort week.

If you have further questions, please Contact Us.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 16, 2019

I have one week of 1 bedroom unit 4 pax at Hilton Tuscany Resort, 27th October onwards and next is in Gaspump hotel , San Diego 3rd Nov 2019 onwards. Now, I am not able to travel. How can I sell it ? Please guide.

Rishikesh M.
Dec 31, 2019

Actually, here is "Madge's" explanation of the RCI policy (if I can find it . . . and clean off the cobwebs):

"April 23, 2005

It is a violation of RCI's Terms and Conditions of Membership (Section 8) to rent, sell, barter, or auction, a deposited week or confirmed exchange, even if a Guest Certificate is purchased. Violation of this guideline could result in the termination of your RCI membership.

You may give a vacation to a friend or family member via the RCI Guest Certificate; however, you may not receive any compensation beyond the price of the exchange and Guest Certificate fees. Compensation includes anything of value, even another exchange vacation."

Happy New Year!

NoOneYouKnow

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.