Jul 26, 2018

I agree. Do Not Pay.

Monroe C.
Aug 27, 2018

We are also long time owners at Grand Regency. Does this mean that we have lost the money we paid for this unit? We have had no correspondence from them, no bills, nothing , even after I called to see if we were up to date on fees, etc.

Arillia H.
Aug 27, 2018

New Management Co. (Good Management) out of town company. Records not up to date so if you contact them you will be billed. Grand Regency web site has more info. No pool ,no club house, no more buildings are planned. Loan against the two properties is somewhere around 7 million dollars. Can't see how anybody had authority to make make a loan like that. KEEP YOUR MONEY AND RUN

Monroe C.
Aug 27, 2018

tgpar3@msn.com. I encourage every owner to go online and file a formal complaint with the Mo. attorney generals office!

Tom P.
Aug 28, 2018

We paid the #2 option and paid 2250.00 for the agency to buy back our unit. We also sent a 27.00 check for the Taney co Treasurer for registering our deed change, that check never was cashed. We have been ripped off from the beginning and I am not paying another penny to Grand Regency or anyone else representing themselves as the "Managers".

Robert H.
Feb 28, 2019

For those that are not aware; the Annual Colonnade Owner's Association Meeting will be held on March 5th, 2019 in Branson, MO.

Thanks ALOT Inderjit Grewal! Good luck Good Mgmt!
Feb 28, 2019

tgpar3@msn.com. Please keep me informed. If they don’t seek Chp7 we will face another round of lies and corruption. Enough is enough. We MUST band together and refuse to pay more fee’s. My money is better spent on a class action.

jeff1336 wrote:
I am a timeshare owner at Grand Regency and did some internet searching and found initial Chapter 11 filings were done in June for Grand Regency, Colonnade and others. HOA Management Services is involve along with Green Leaf Financial and others. I am not an attorney but it looks like the creditors did or are trying to stop Chapter 11, reorganization, and pushing for Chapter 7, complete liquidation. This would give them the right to take possession of the properties. Given the condition of Grand Regency when my wife, me and two friends of ours when we stayed there over Memorial Day this year, I am am not surprised. The place was nearly deserted and I believe had squatters staying in at one unit. Bottom floors had sandbags in front of doors to keep water out. Locks we off of some doors which had some construction supplies in it. Just a few units, like the two bedroom we stayed in, were in reasonably good shape. In my opinion, the sooner the creditors get the properties, the better. We may be out of a timeshare, but my guess is the sooner we will be out of paying maintenance fees. I plan to contact the US Bankruptcy Court Trustee in KC, MO to get better communication. If you want to contact me, email jrroskam@gmail.com

Tom P.
Mar 06, 2019

Did anyone attend the meeting yesterday and what happened? Has anyone seen the property recently? Is it possible to actually stay there?

Myparents G.
Aug 28, 2019

I would like to get at update info o. Grand regency. Owner also Interval has it under a new name Grand rock at Branson club, I think it is grand regency, it is telling me to deposit and has a different number to Call. I will be careful it is not a scam.

Helen B.
Aug 29, 2019

They say it is almost ready... maybe in a couple of years. Been dancing around for 2 years.

Monroe C.
Aug 29, 2019

Please keep me posted. Regardless what happens, I will NOT pay another cent to anyone connected to this property. I cannot believe anyone would? Appreciate the info. Tom

Tom P.
Aug 29, 2019

we are a every other year owner of a 1 bedroom at Grand Regency. I sold it back, so I thought, the ??owner?? who promptly cashed my check (it was an offer by the Management of Grand Regency in 2016) that for 2200. and 27. for county I could sell the property back to Grand Regency. Well - - He cashed the 2200. check but the 27. check for county was never presented to the county. I have not received any information about the property deeded back to Grand Regency then in 2018 I receive a request for "Maintenance fees" which I did not pay. This Grand Regency Property has been a total MONEY PIT for us and I am not paying anything more. Thanks for keeping us up to date!! roberth1673

Robert H.
Oct 14, 2019

Hello, this is not surprising. I been calling for a couple years asking about the property and as the same, I am told they are renovating the property. I had asked about the maintenance fees not wanting to be hit with several years at one time but they said, they did not know what the fees are until after the renovation. Please keep my email as well and add it to the list. If I hear anything else, I will be glad to notify all on this post and to you

CPD

Charlotte D.
Oct 14, 2019

Yes, I have called several time a year and kept being told by the same two ladies, I did not get their name but I will be phoning them again to see what excuse they give me this time.

CPD

Charlotte D.
Oct 14, 2019

Hello, I will be sure and do this. I agree. We all need to.

CPD

Charlotte D.
Oct 14, 2019

Hello, same here. I been dancing around with the same two ladies for a couple of years. They tell me the same thing that it is almost ready. Whats up with that? Are these ladies in on it or what? Also too, I have to dial a new phone number to them, 4-540-246-0566 is the phone number. Do you have the same number?

CPD

Charlotte D.
Oct 14, 2019

Thank Doug for the information.

CPD

Charlotte D.
Oct 26, 2019

We are deeded owners with grand regency and would like to be put on your list about this situation----feel free to reach out to us any time EMAIL ADDRESS---ktkad@frontiernet.net

We were down there a couple of years ago and brought my sister and her husband with us to show them Branson---was in total shock on how our condos looked when we pulled in---went down to other one to sign in and ended up having to stay there at that dump---there was 3 employees working the whole place at the time---and when we pulled in at night it was completely dark except for the one floor that they had us in---VERY DISAPPOINTED--- SO PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED OF WHAT IS GOING ON

THANKS

jeff1336 wrote:
I am a timeshare owner at Grand Regency and did some internet searching and found initial Chapter 11 filings were done in June for Grand Regency, Colonnade and others. HOA Management Services is involve along with Green Leaf Financial and others. I am not an attorney but it looks like the creditors did or are trying to stop Chapter 11, reorganization, and pushing for Chapter 7, complete liquidation. This would give them the right to take possession of the properties. Given the condition of Grand Regency when my wife, me and two friends of ours when we stayed there over Memorial Day this year, I am am not surprised. The place was nearly deserted and I believe had squatters staying in at one unit. Bottom floors had sandbags in front of doors to keep water out. Locks we off of some doors which had some construction supplies in it. Just a few units, like the two bedroom we stayed in, were in reasonably good shape. In my opinion, the sooner the creditors get the properties, the better. We may be out of a timeshare, but my guess is the sooner we will be out of paying maintenance fees. I plan to contact the US Bankruptcy Court Trustee in KC, MO to get better communication. If you want to contact me, email jrroskam@gmail.com

Tena K.

Last edited by phyl21 on Oct 26, 2019 10:17 AM

Oct 26, 2019

I forgot to mention I called down there last week and spoke to guy who said it was under GOOD MANAGEMENT now and I could call OWNER SERVICES @866-875-1383---to find out info on it...his name was Bill that I talked to...Colonade is now OAKRIDGE

PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME

Tena K.
Mar 24, 2022

What is the current situation for 2022?

Greg R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.