Sep 19, 2017

I am being bullied from a person representing a timeshare realty. I told him I didn't want to rent through them because it was a third party and I would rather do it on my own so I know who I'm renting to. Now he's inundating me with texts and email. He's threating to defame me because I won't rent to him. PLEASE HELP!! I don't know what to do about this!

William C.
Sep 19, 2017

William -

If this person is a RedWeek member, please Contact Us (support@redweek.com) and we will be happy to assist you with this matter.

Thanks, Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Sep 20, 2017

That has to be the most underhanded, despicable thing I've heard of. If you have an address or supposedly address to this individual, on his next attempt at contact I'd turn him into the authority's for harassment, or if in an email, I'd reply with the address of my attorney with the note he can talk to them, or as it would be frustrating be don't answer or acknowledge his attempts to contact you. As we all know renting to a third party is not allowed by any TS that I know of. GOOD LUCK.....

William P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.