Comments

ask-redweek-manhattan-club-settlement-owner-payouts

Mar 14, 2019

I have been keeping an eye on this issue since I realized this was going on a few months ago. This explains a lot that the club has never disclosed. I received a check for about 54$ a year or so ago and was told for time I didn't use. I bought my time share in 2010 and have been in good standing ever since, but I am still paying 260 a month in mortgage with the maintenance fees over 3k. I inquired a several years ago when I kept having diffculty getting in to the club about selling the timeshare back to TMC as I remember them telling me at sale that they get first buy back option, but then they told me that they wouldn't even consider buying the timeshare back until it was paid in full. With the maintenance fees so high I cannot possibly pay it back in full anytime soon and I upgraded from a studio to a 1 bedroom. I had so much trouble getting into the club that I complained to whomever it was that was on the phone every time I tried to book a date. I love going to NYC and I hope this gets resolved. I would be happy with about half the price of maintenance fees. We are paying maintenance fees annually when they are raking in the dough renting the place out like a hotel. I am shocked that I just went to the website and can't even find an owners link but get a hotel reservation link. Owner2010Flex week with 2 Saturdays. I have two weekends and 3 points days. What happens to this type of week?

Melody S.
Mar 15, 2019

Melodys73,

I would suggest that you visit the other category for the Manhattan Club on this site, “Manhattan Club Lawsuit”. Thousands of defrauded owners have been posting there for years about their complaints just like yours. If you go back a year or so and read forward, you’ll see where we are now, preparing to take legal action against TMC! Join the fight!

Bob Biello

Robert B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.