Timeshare Companies

Vacation Homes Only

Sep 03, 2018

We just used VHO and rented a week at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas. Original owner on redweek couldn't fulfill our week and Nick Stewart helps him out. There are a lot of negative posts about this company. I wanted to say they did what they said. Use Nick Stewart, you won't be disappointed.

Sharon R.
May 12, 2020

It’s been 3 days after I send the payment I still didn’t get my reservations . I want my refund . Emailed and waiting back . Checked all the reviews it’s horrible don’t ever book with them it’s a scam !

Natasha S.
Nov 09, 2023

Natasha, Did you ever get your refund? I’m still waiting for mine since January 2022. This company has so many bad reviews ! Consumers beware!!!

Nancy M.
Feb 21, 2024

I am pulling together an effort/project to take this guy down once and for all. I want to collect all complaints from the last ~10 years and file a complaint with federal and state agencies. He should not be allowed on any travel websites or vacation rental websites - these platforms are libel and should be held accountable. We as consumers are paying the full price - stressful or lost vacations and our hard earned cash. Don't be a travel platform if you can't hold your vendors accountable! That this guy Patrick/Nick is still allowed to do business is crazy.

Usha D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.