Comments

ask-redweek-renter-disputes-redweek-payments

Feb 12, 2019

What a great piece of information. As an owner, new to Redweek, I had several questions regarding our timeshare rental we have posted and you answer every one of them. I'm printing this off and putting it in my Redweek file. Thanks - J Greene

Joan G.
Mar 07, 2019

rental agreement where can I find this

Marcia M.

Last edited by on Mar 07, 2019 05:17 AM

Mar 07, 2019

Marcia M.: There are sample rental agreements on our Resources page. You can go directly to the RedWeek Payments agreement or the DIY Sample Rental Agreement by clicking on the appropriate link:

RedWeek Payment Agreement (https://www.redweek.com/resources/rental-process/sample-rental-agreement)

Sample DIY Rental Agreement (https://www.redweek.com/files/rentals/diy/sample-agreement.pdf)

If you need any further assistance, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Mar 12, 2019 12:09 PM

May 25, 2021

Excellent information. Thanks

Bruce N.

Last edited by brucen97 on May 25, 2021 10:36 AM

May 25, 2021

Excellent list of information. Our rental this year went quite smoothly and I am hoping for the same next year if we decide not to use it. Thank you.

Dorothy H.
May 25, 2021

Great ideas here; hope this info is accessible on the website for newbies to see. Also, I am a big fan of Redweek. My first experience was as a renter; not an owner. We planned 5 nights in Maui at the Marriott hotel in Wailea, requiring 2 rooms for a family of 5. Somehow I bumped into the Redweek site and I rented an owner's week at the Maui Ocean Club. Used only 5 of the 7 night rental. My wife and kids were jazzed with the villa; I was jazzed that I spent over $1000 less on the rental, compared with 2 hotel rooms. That was 2008 and we made our first timeshare purchase that week. Since then, I have rented out my week on Redweek several times and used the proceeds to cover my maintenance fees.

David R.
May 25, 2021

Regarding "Many Marriott resorts have confusing view categories..." I always send my renters the resort site plan for each floor, given to me when I purchased my week, along with insisting that the rental agreement always includes the this comment: UNIT VIEW (if guaranteed): Ocean View "Ocean view" shall be as defined by Marriott Vacation Club International and indicated on Marriott's xxxx Beach Club site plan available upon request by renter. Unit may be located on first (ground), second, third, or fourth floor. Unit may be located in any building indicated on the site plan as having an ocean view (OV).

Kim B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.