Timeshare Companies

Do I need to post on ther web sites?

Mar 08, 2019

I have posted time share on red week over a month ago and have not recieved one inquiry yet. Is it my time share, Fishermans Village, Playa del Carmen or what? Has anyone had any experience with this? Do I need to post on ther web sites? Thanks Henri, wife on ronald

Mars E.
Mar 08, 2019

Mars E.: I looked up your account with this username and you do not have any postings or membership on the account. If you created a posting under a different account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page and we would be happy to look at your posting and provide you with any suggestions we may have to help you rent it.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Mar 09, 2019

You can post on other web sites if you wish. It doesn't hurt. Just remember, renting in Mexico is not exactly a high-demand commodity.

I don't know which week you are trying to rent out but it might be quite far away, so much so that people are waiting. You also have to price your week competitively. Remember, tenants don't care how much you paid in maintenance fees. The are just looking for the lowest price.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.