Comments

ask-redweek-cancelling-rental-reservations

Mar 13, 2019

Great information for renter and owner!

Carmen A.
Nov 27, 2021

I have used RedWeek for both my own rental listings and also rented from RedWeek for other vacation spots all using verified by RedWeek for the last 10 years without any issue listing or renting. R. Bennett Hawaii HGVC timeshare owner

Robert B.
Dec 09, 2022

I will never use this company again, the pictures on the website shows a regular kitchen and then when I booked the timeshare the owner attached other pictures with only a kitchenette not even a cook top or full size refrigerator, I immediately contacted her to cancel and she told me to contact "Redfin" she obviously doesn't even know the name of the company. This was in hours of booking her unit. When I contacted Red Week they told me she could call them an authorize the cancellation. When I reached back out to her, she ghosted me. I have been advised by an attorney to contact an attorney in Hawaii to find out if this "No cancellation" policy is even legal. There website makes it very hard to ask any questions before booking and once you click book this unit, your screwed!!!!

Ann C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.