Ask RedWeek

i need help, please !!

Apr 03, 2019

I have a deeded week (week 5) in NC. My husband and I are interested in switching if for a week the kids are not in school (somewhere in Va, Nc, or SC). Should I go with an echange from this website, or should I try the "Bank It" deal? If I do that, I have to exchange it for something within the same color zone, right?

Vertu N.
Apr 06, 2019

I am going to guess you have diamond. But I will try to keep my advice general in case I am wrong. You can't do exchanges through this website. It is an owner rental and sale site of vacation weeks and points. You would have to go through an exchange company. which one depends on which one your week is associated with. Trading rules vary by exchange company. Generally there is a like for like but there is also a possibility of trading up. If your timeshare has an internal system that you can use you may want to look into using that. If you have to keep in the same "color zone" (not sure what that is but I imagine season) and you want it when your kids are off school you may need to look at Christmas and New Year.

Tracey S.
Apr 07, 2019

Is there anyone who can help us out about reporting a owner who is trying to renig on dates about a listing we purchased? Thank you Rita rita.lutes@yahoo.com

Rita L.
Apr 07, 2019

Rita L.: If you need assistance, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page to contact RedWeek Customer Service. I've also included the direct link here: Contact Us

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.