Ask RedWeek

Verification- asking for reservation confirmation

Jul 29, 2019

I signed up for verified when renting on Redweek today. I received an email also today requesting me to send them “a copy of my reservation confirmation” right away.What is a reservation confirmation?

Carl C.
Jul 29, 2019

Carl C.: If you own a floating week, we need a confirmation from your timeshare resort that shows you reserved the week and unit you are posting. If you don't have one, please ask your resort.

If you own a fixed week, you can send a copy of your maintenance fee statement or sales contract to show you own the same week every year. All this information will be verified with your resort before your posting receives the "Verified" flag.

If you have further questions, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 20, 2022

What is the email address to send my Reservation Confirmation to RedWeek?

Jack
Jul 20, 2022

If you have a full-service posting, please send the reservation to rentals@redweek.com. If your posting is a do-it-yourself with RedWeek verification, then the email address is verify@redweek.com.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Aug 08, 2022

We own a timeshare with Marriott. We have deposited a week with Interval International. It is available to use until July, 2025. Interval allows us to change the name for a vacation exchange on the certificate. Are we able to rent this through RedWeek?

Cynthia B.
Aug 08, 2022

It is against the policies of both RCI and Interval International to rent out weeks obtained through their system or sell deposited vacation time. We are not able of offer Full Service Rentals or our RedWeek Verified enhancement on any week booked through Interval International or RCI.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 13, 2023

If a timeshare rental listing is not verified and protected, can the purchaser add that protection to the transaction? How much does it cost for a listing to be verified and protected?

Rick N.
Jan 28, 2023

How do you protect yourself against fraud if an owner doesn't use the Verified and Protected service? Is it the norm to change the name on the reservation AFTER you've paid? Seems like very little protectioin for the renter unless I'm missing something?

Karrie B.
Jan 28, 2023

What about from the perspective of a renter?

Karrie B.
Feb 03, 2024

I sent you my verification infomation. Did you receive it? I see my rental is listed but doesn't show the verification flag. Please respond to this email =

Beverly R.

Last edited by s_hines on Feb 04, 2024 10:07 AM

Feb 04, 2024

Hi Beverly, our Verification Team has indeed received your information! They've been incredibly busy recently, and should be in touch within 2-3 business days to look things over and discuss the next steps in getting your posting verified. Should you not hear back within that timeframe, please send us an email at support@redweek.com and we'll help follow up!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Feb 15, 2024

Can I change the name of a mvc rental with less than 30 day? I have a five night posted on Redweek. On the mvc website, on the name change form at the top, it says it may result in the new person not being able to check in. But redweek keeps my rental posted until ten days out.

I am confused

Peter S.
Feb 21, 2024

karrieh14 wrote:
How do you protect yourself against fraud if an owner doesn't use the Verified and Protected service? Is it the norm to change the name on the reservation AFTER you've paid? Seems like very little protectioin for the renter unless I'm missing something?

Hi, did you get an answer, as I have the same question! TY

Cyndi T.
Apr 08, 2024

Any update on this?

George L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.