Sep 20, 2019

Anyone deal with vacation ownership consultants? They got 5 stars on BBB and also i cant find a negative review at all.

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/vacationownershipconsultants.com

They said they will get me out of my Festiva timeshare contract no matter what, but i am going to try selling on redweek first.

Opinions guys?

Yes i tried talking to Festiva many times, the loan is paid off and i even offered to pay next years mainteance fees. they wont take it. Terrible company Thanks

Darcy C.
Sep 21, 2019

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!!

Don P.
Sep 21, 2019

darcyc34 wrote:
.....but i am going to try selling on redweek first....the loan is paid off and i even offered to pay next years mainteance fees. they wont take it. Terrible company.

Well if the loan is paid off and you're willing to pay the next maintenance fee then listing it here on RedWeek with those details and incentives will likely get someone to take it from you. You can also try listing it on Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"; tugbbs.com) where there is a Bargain Deals section that allows you to advertise for free that you want to give your unit away. Offering to pay the closing costs and the next maintenance fee for the new owner will provide a great incentive.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.