Timeshare Companies

Resource Owners Group

Oct 01, 2019

Good Afternoon,

I'm fairly new to Bluegreen and have been receiving calls from a company "Owner Resources Group" that wants to manage/sale my RCI Bonus weeks, hot week getaways, etc. The premise is it costs me $199 - $399, they rent it out for $1800 - $2400 and I keep the difference. Everybody wins. I can find no information online about them. Is anyone familiar with this company or is this a common scheme targeted at new timeshare owners? Thanks for any guidance.

Rich W.
Oct 01, 2019

Sounds like an " upfront money " scam to me . They dangle a carrot in front of you ( in this case a huge rental price ) to get you to take the bait . Then of course they will probably ask for the $ 399. fee . If you decide to give them your hard earned money then they will come up with all kinds of excuses as to why your property is not being rented . Eventually they will stop taking your calls and answering your emails .

If you decide to give them a try and send them your money please come back to the forum in a year and let us know how much they ripped you off for .

Don P.
Oct 01, 2019

Thanks Don. I figured as much, just thought I'd check. This forum seems to be very knowledgeable. Thank you again.

Rich W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.