What are the top 10 Marriott properties to rent

Anne E.
Jan 13, 2020

You can view the top 25 resorts on this page:

Top 25 Resorts

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 16, 2020

I own 105,00 points with Club Wyndham access. This is fully paid off. I am interested to get out of the contract. I know I can go through the Ovation program to dispose of this "property" and just walk away. They have offered me another option (Limited Edition) that at first sounds good. The catch is I have to pay for another 6 months of maintenance fees. After that happens they say I will receive a new 3 year contract with no fees for the duration of the term, and after that time it will terminate. This will cost me about $450. Currently I have 21,000 points available, and I will not receive new points until 10/1/2020. Can anyone give me feedback regarding this choice? I'm also looking for another option if there is one.

Harry H.
Jan 18, 2020

Wyndham's buyout programs are some of the best in the industry - they're safe (no scams) and leave you with no negative credit rating plus the ability to still use your time for the add'l 3 years (as you mentioned) if you desire that course of action. If not, Ovation will give you a portion of your money invested back...

Terry

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.