Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Omni Ellis Fingerprints?

Mar 06, 2020

Omni Ellis sent some strange instructions. What is the purpose of the fingerprints below and is that normal? Never seen anything like that...

1.- Print the documents attached to this email 2.- You need to pick up multiple PS 3800 & PS 3811 form at the post office, in order to get a tracking number. Along with 4 - $2 Dlls stamps for prepaid mailing. 3.- Take these to your local bank or notary. On the letter, please write the tracking number provided by the post office, sign the letter in RED or PURPLE ink only, and place fingerprint on top of your signature, then notarize the document. (after the document is notarized, you can not make any changes or the document will be void) 4.- Place the $2 Dlls stamps on the top right corner of the envelope, and place your fingerprint as well. 5.- Once you are ready to send the letter, please make copies or take pictures of all, letter filled out and notarized, envelope with stamps and fingerprint, PS forms 3800 and 3811, and send them to me. Make sure the mailing address for the resort on the envelope matches the one in the letter.

Bill H.
Mar 09, 2020

What you describe above is entertaining, but ludicrous. It seems to me that a known bogus travelling "timeshare cancellation" road show (Omni Ellis) is just making a lame attempt to create a false, unfounded air of "legitimacy" by adopting this strange and unnecessary assortment of irrelevant hoops and hurdles while separating you from your money (as do all such upfront fee "timeshare cancellation" parasites, although without these odd, contrived hoops and hurdles).

But......it's your money (and your fingerprint), not mine, so I can only wish you good luck if you are actually proceeding with these people.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Mar 10, 2020 06:04 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.