General Discussion

Seeking Marriott Surf or Ocean Club timeshare during travel ban (now)

Mar 17, 2020

Hi all, I’m a fellow Surf Club Owner and are “stuck” down in Aruba until at least April due to the travel ban. We have our place until the 23rd but will need a place to stay 23 - 30 Mar and probably 30Mar- 6 Apr. The people down here can’t help because they are not Marriott employees only “resort managers” for Marriott. If you can’t get down to use your week I’ll pay you something for it at least. Marriott totally has their head up their own a$$ right now. They won’t let us trade future weeks for Aruba because it’s shut down. Even though I’m HERE their computers won’t let them. Stupid. Anyway, let me know if anyone want to get rid of their weeks. Feel free to PM me. Thanks - Ken

Ken S.
Mar 17, 2020

Hi I have a person who can’t get down / are you willing to pay her original price of 2800$! I have the surf club master suite for 23-30!

kshipleyjr wrote:
Hi all, I’m a fellow Surf Club Owner and are “stuck” down in Aruba until at least April due to the travel ban. We have our place until the 23rd but will need a place to stay 23 - 30 Mar and probably 30Mar- 6 Apr. The people down here can’t help because they are not Marriott employees only “resort managers” for Marriott. If you can’t get down to use your week I’ll pay you something for it at least. Marriott totally has their head up their own a$$ right now. They won’t let us trade future weeks for Aruba because it’s shut down. Even though I’m HERE their computers won’t let them. Stupid. Anyway, let me know if anyone want to get rid of their weeks. Feel free to PM me. Thanks - Ken

Carolyn D.
Mar 17, 2020

Hahaha! Nope.

Ken S.
Mar 17, 2020

Hi I have 23-30 for both ocean and surf club -2800$

Carolyn D.
Mar 17, 2020

Good luck getting even $800 for any week down here. I’m willing to pay a fair amount to help an owner out from a complete loss. It’s a complete ghost town down here and nobody can get in so....good luck getting a dollar for it. Oh, AND by the way Marriott is also not granting any re-books or even points for these weeks so they are literally worth...well....zero.

Ken S.

Last edited by phyl21 on Mar 17, 2020 08:29 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.