Comments

blog-5146

May 13, 2020

Why are you only mentioning Marriott properties?

Bonnie A.
May 13, 2020

Probably because Marriott properties are the best, and they are also doing more thorough cleaning to stay virus-free.

Steve K
May 13, 2020

Marriott launches global cleanliness council to promote even higher standards or cleanliness.

https://news.marriott.com/news/2020/04/21/marriott-international-launches-global-cleanliness-council-to-promote-even-higher-standards-of-cleanliness-in-the-age-of-covid-19

Steve K
May 13, 2020

Honestly, appears like a Marriott ad.

TorranceTroy
May 13, 2020

Why only Marriott. It doesn't make sense. All of the big brands are doing a good job of cleaning. What's up?

Sandra P
May 13, 2020

Yes, why just Marriott properties? Most big brands are doing a great job of cleaning to be virus free. What's up?

Sandra P
May 13, 2020

I'm a Vidanta Grand Luxxe owner and I'm going Jan 2021 and so looking forward to it!

Carol W.
May 13, 2020

This looks like a branded sponsorship

Carlos S.
May 13, 2020

We're doing a 4 week drive trip to the Yellowstone area in late July & August, followed by a 3 week stay in Sedona & Santa Fe. Our 31 day stay in Maui at the Kaanapali Beach Club from late October was booked in February as was our Yellowstone trip. Three of the weeks are at non Marriott time shares. Your article does sound like an ad plugging Marriott.

Reds R
May 13, 2020

Sneaky way of making you read an ad. Shame on you Marriott.

Carol M.
May 13, 2020

This was terrible!!!!

Sean Y.
May 13, 2020

The statement is "Where are RedWeek members going". Obviously, Marriott properties are where the bookings are happening thru RedWeek. It is statistics, people.

Linda F.
May 13, 2020

Thank you, Linda. It’s really pretty obvious!

Michael M.
May 16, 2020

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK !!!!!!

Ronald P.
May 16, 2020

Probably because Marriott owns most of the time shares business unfortunately and paid for ads.

Ken B.
May 16, 2020

I have to agree. If you click on the hot links in the bulleted descriptions above, you will plainly see there are other brands mentioned. Even more so, if you click on the "view all" link *within* the locations mentioned in these bullets.

Not exactly "fair and balanced" reporting in my view. Whether or not this is proof of a 'conspiracy' is another matter. At best, it appears to be a lack of prudential judgment on Red Week's part.

Roger M.
May 31, 2020

I love the Marriott that is the only place my family stays when traveling....

Veronia B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.