Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Can anyone share their experience with Linx Legal?

May 23, 2020

Can anyone share their experiences with this specific company, good or bad?

Rebecca C.
May 23, 2020

Never pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !

Don P.
May 23, 2020

Understood, that seems to rule out any time share exit companies...which means my only option is paying off the financing and then hoping my TS company will release me with a quit claim...trying to wisely exit the worst financial decision of my life.

Rebecca C.
May 23, 2020

rebeccac439 wrote:
Understood, that seems to rule out any time share exit companies...which means my only option is paying off the financing and then hoping my TS company will release me with a quit claim...trying to wisely exit the worst financial decision of my life.

How much do you still owe? When did you buy?

Lance C.
May 23, 2020

Purchased 2017, owe approximately 17k

Rebecca C.
May 23, 2020

rebeccac439 wrote:
Purchased 2017, owe approximately 17k

Doing so will result in a negative credit report which would remain in place for 7 years, but you can always make the difficult choice and decision to simply pay not another penny and just walk away.

I can think of very few (if any) timeshare weeks worth $17k, so paying off a loan balance of that size would seem (to me, anyhow ) to not be a wise or cost effective course of action, just to "get yourself out".

In any case, do not pay a dime to ANY "exit / relief / escape / release" parasites. They are all thieves --- every last one of them. The simple truth is that there are no escape hatches or secret passageways that can or will magically relieve anyone of lawful contractual obligations which were once voluntarily entered of one's own free will and choice. Even if you want to believe otherwise, there are no "magical escapes".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 24, 2020 09:53 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.