General Discussion

Mexican Timeshare Solutions

Jun 11, 2020

Has anyone ever been scammed by Mexican Timeshare Solutions. We are trying to get out of our timeshare with Pueblo Bonito.

Douglass V.
Jun 11, 2020

It's a scam !!! Just stop paying and walk away .

Don P.
Jun 11, 2020

douglassv wrote:
Has anyone ever been scammed by Mexican Timeshare Solutions. We are trying to get out of our timeshare with Pueblo Bonito.

Yes, lots of people have been scammed by "Mexican Timeshare Solutions" I believe they may also be known as Gonsales & Gonsales.

Make the effort to do some Internet research on MTS and you will easily find all the complaints you could possibly care to read.

As already advised, you can simply choose to just walk away and pay not another penny. After all, you don't own anything there anyhow --- you merely have a "Right to Use" contract, which is little more than a high priced "membership" with annual fee obligations.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 11, 2020 05:13 PM

Jan 28, 2021

Scam

Jennie Miller
Feb 12, 2021

I have heard exit timeshare places buy they want 10K I want to just give my timeshare away free and I will pay for deed to transfer

Misty D.
Feb 12, 2021

mistyd68 wrote:
I have heard exit timeshare places buy they want 10K I want to just give my timeshare away free and I will pay for deed to transfer

You can advertise this in RedWeek's Bargain Basement. Also, advertise this on E-Bay, Craigslist, My Resort Network, and Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"; tugbbs.com). There you can advertise for free that you want to give your timeshare away.

Another suggestion is to contact the resort's Homeowners' Association and ask if you can deed it back to the HOA. The HOA might ask you to pay closing costs. Just be firm and say that you will not pay any more maintenance fees so it would be best if the HOA took it back rather than go through the process and expense of foreclosure.

Lance C.
Mar 24, 2021

Will they take me to court for stop paying my time share?

Luis G.
Mar 24, 2021

luisg152 wrote:
Will they take me to court for stop paying my time share?

No! They might send collection agencies after you. They might affect your credit score or rating. But they will not take you to court.

Lance C.
Jan 27, 2022

Trying to cancel my timeshare that just bought back in August 2020 ..can’t afford it anymore…MExican Timeshare Solutions base is Mexico is” offering to help” canceling my timeshare..not asking money upfront but I have to sign a contract ..I can not afford the timeshare and don’t want to be scam by this company..anybody has recently work with them?

Sara M.

Last edited by saram412 on Jan 27, 2022 06:04 AM

Jan 27, 2022

saram412 wrote:
Mexican Timeshare Solutions base is Mexico is” offering to help” canceling my timeshare..not asking money upfront but I have to sign a contract ..I can not afford the timeshare and don’t want to be scam by this company..anybody has recently work with them?

This question has been asked many times on numerous sites over the years and the answer is always the same. Simply stated, you will not find any legitimate or verifiable reports of anyone, anywhere having a success story regarding Mexican Timeshare Solutions. I'm sure that you would really like a different answer, but that is the simple truth.

The only "help" you will get from those people is, at some point, "help" in reducing your bank account balance.

Just walk away from your unwanted Mexican timeshare contract. You don't actually own anything there anyhow; you merely have a "right to use", which is nothing more than an expensive "membership". Forget about them and forget about Mexican Timeshare Solutions. Just stop paying, walk away and don't look back. There is absolutely nothing they can do beyond a few collection calls and letters --- and they may not even bother to exert even that little bit of effort.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 27, 2022 12:31 PM

Jul 10, 2022

Correct. Although Mexico Timeshare Solutions will get rid of your timeshare, they charge you to do something you can do yourself for free. So easy... You can walk away for several reasons. 1) Mexico does not sell timeshares, but vacation clubs, i.e. COSTCO 2) The timeshare companies usually do not own the resort or any of the rooms. 3) Mexico does not have a credit reporting industry.

Best of luck.

W. R.
Jul 12, 2022

Thanks, good info to know.

Glamma Dottie

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.