Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

1st time Trying to rent my timeshare

Jul 08, 2020

I can't make it this year for my week. I see there are 3 different options to post. What is the biggest difference between them from those who have done so in the past?

Justrelaxing
Jul 21, 2020

Don't use Redweek for starters. After my experience and others during Covid Redweek violated me rental agreement with the renter and given them a full refund. Do a search on here and you will see all the horror stories of how Redweek messed up.

Efstratios P.
Jul 22, 2020

I feel sorry for both renters and owners who have lost during these months. I also think Redweek has been an easy target and has made some pretty good changes in contracts and processes.

Through all this, I've learned to monitor the resort status more carefully to try to head-off problems. For example, I need to take action if the resort experience changes, renters talk refund, a resort restricts usage, beaches close, or travel is restricted as the use date approaches. I can know most of this easily and better control the outcome.

I'm OK with Redweek's efforts.

steves1424 wrote:
Don't use Redweek for starters. After my experience and others during Covid Redweek violated me rental agreement with the renter and given them a full refund. Do a search on here and you will see all the horror stories of how Redweek messed up.

Den

Last edited by dennish144 on Jul 23, 2020 05:49 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.