Comments

blog-5296

Jul 14, 2020

How does the rental market seem for the fall there?

Mitchell G.
Jul 14, 2020

I was just there and Newport beach was definitely open. The CA governor just closed all bars, inside dining in restaurants, salon services and gyms.

Chris N.

Last edited by chrisn7 on Jul 14, 2020 06:31 AM

Jul 14, 2020

@mitchellg26 - we are doing LOTS of rentals for Newport Coast Villas in August right now, and some later into the fall. Renters seem to be booking mostly July, August right now.

Kylie
RedWeek.com
Jul 14, 2020

@chrisn7, thanks for the update. We will make that change.

Kylie
RedWeek.com
Jul 14, 2020

Can we get food prepared for us and eat it outside at the Newport Villas now or is all of the food service on site closed?

Diane C.
Jul 14, 2020

As of today, July 14, the pool bar/restaurant is open, serving food and drinks.

Patricia C.
Jul 18, 2020

Just got a week Sept 20-30th through II with a Resort Accommodation Certificate for $99

Gary W.
Aug 27, 2020

can you rent only for a full week? can you rent for 3 or 4 days?

Cheryl M.
Aug 27, 2020

Some places will do that. Have you also checked travel websites such as Expedia? Sometimes they have accommodations at timeshare resorts for less than full weeks and sometimes for less money than what the owners are paying in maintenance fees.

As well, if you advertise for a rental, some owners with points packages can book units for any number of nights. If your travel plans will be within the next 45 days, you can advertise on Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"; tugbbs.com) in the Last Minute Rentals section that you want to rent from someone for 3-4 nights at no more than $115/night.

Lance C.
Oct 07, 2020

I rent my places out on Redweek! Marriott & Westin/Sheratons! Need to pay those exorbitant maintenance fees! I have Maui available on Redweek in 2021 & Westin Princeville too! Can rent anywhere I own 12-13 months in advance & 8 months where I don't own!!

Karen B.
Dec 14, 2020

DO NOT BOOK THEY ARE CLOSED UNTIL THE 28TH OF DECEMBER. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF

Maxine M.
Jun 06, 2021

Is the pool bar open at Newport Coast Resort?

Karen M.

Last edited by karenm2011 on Jun 06, 2021 06:48 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.