Comments

blog-5393

Sep 09, 2020

This article was very helpful. We are still waiting until 2021 to think about travel.

Appreciate your time and expertise

Gloria H.
Sep 09, 2020

Thank you for your heads up information. This was quite helpful.

Ed D.
Sep 09, 2020

If you stay more than one week, from what we have seen, the resorts do not clean the room at the start of the second week. Upon request they will drop off sheets and towel etc outside your door and you clean the room and leave the dirty laundry outside the door when you are done.

Robert P.
Sep 09, 2020

The one thing that puts me off a hotel stay right now is bedding, especially PILLOWS. I usually bring my own, but how do they sanitize pillows? Is the blanket/comforter really washed for every new arrival?

Barbara S.
Sep 13, 2020

Good question about bedding, pillows, blankets, comforters. Also if the cleaners must wait 24-72 hours after guests depart, doesn't this affect when our timeshare rooms are available? check in dates will have to change from Fri/Sat/Sun losing at least 1 day somewhere or else the middle of the week the place will be empty. this is going to be a big juggling act when the place is "full"

Cynthia Vaida
Sep 16, 2020

Añy definative information on when the bahamas will open back up for uñited states tourists

Robert W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.