Comments

blog-5634

Jan 12, 2021

Great article...thanks for the price comparisons and the other benefits of using RedWeek!

Vince C.
Jan 12, 2021

This explanation has set my mind at ease. It was always a question in my mind as I researched yours and other sites and saw the price difference. Once the world opens up again, I will be booking!

Cynthia S.
Jan 12, 2021

YOU GOT IT RIGHT!

Michael I.
Jan 12, 2021

At one time I owned six (6) weeks at three different Royal Resorts in Cancun. When I was unable to use them, which happened more often as time passed, I was able to recoup the maintenance fees assessed on every week every year. It was a real money saver as I would have been out those fees no matter what I did with the weeks. The trusts owing these resorts have since expired and I no longer own any weeks. When things get more or less "back to normal," I hope to use Redweek to take some much-needed vacations.

Ben K.
Jan 12, 2021

I have used redweek for many years. I have never had a problem. Many times I can use the same owner for multiple stays. My brother just came back from a 2 week vacation to Florida. He paid 5 ,000 dollars. I am currently spending 2 weeks in Orlando and paid only 1,000 dollars I love Redweek. Book with confidence

Bernie P.
Jan 13, 2021

I've been a member for years, and have never booked thru Redweek. I would read all the postings, but felt leery of how your costs were much lower than other companies. What was the catch? Thank you for the explanation. When travel restrictions are lifted, I'm sure myself and many others will now utilize Redweek. Keep up this type of communication and we will all have a better understanding of the services you offer.

Peggy A.
Sep 13, 2022

Good article and very accurate. Have used Redweek to rent my Aruba Surf Club units for over 18 years with great success.

Edward H.
Sep 14, 2022

I have used RedWeek as both a seller of my timeshare week and a buyer of a timeshare week. In both cases, I have had the piece of mind of knowing that I am getting a reliable buyer and a reliable seller at a fair price for both parties. RedWeek is a no-brainer!

Bruce W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.