Mar 09, 2021

What if my timeshare doesn’t rent by the week before the date it starts? What fees do I pay?

Lynne L.
Mar 09, 2021

Lynne: If your posting does not rent, you pay only the posting and membership fee ($59.99 for a full-service, $29.99 for a do-it-yourself). The 12-month membership is a one-time payment of $18.99.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 16, 2021

Just started with Redweek, I posted a rental for Daytona Beach Florida for a week. So now I'm looking at my posts and nothing shows up. When does the Redweek site update with the new listing?

Conway R.
Apr 16, 2021

James: You chose the full-service rental option, so all the information about your week must be verified with the resort prior to your posting being created. If you haven't already, please send your resort's confirmation to rentals@redweek.com. If you have further questions, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
May 02, 2021

Please explain the difference between DIY verified and protected and Full Service rental program?

pmfitzie
May 02, 2021

Patty: With a DIY posting the owner creates the posting and answers any questions a potential renter might ask. RedWeek handles everything with a full-service posting, including creating the posting and answering any inquiries. With both options the renter can use RedWeek Online Booking as long as the week is booked at least 10 days prior to the check-in date. To view more information on each type of posting, you can visit this page: Rental Options

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on May 02, 2021 09:23 PM

May 12, 2021

Anybody dealt with Timeshare Brokers LLC before with rentals? Are they a good company?

Araceli N.
Jun 11, 2021

You have rented my timeshare and now I am entering guest information in the Marriott website but before finishing I want to know if I need to put in the renters address etc? Not just their name, e mail and phone #. Should I also delete the default credit card associated with my Marriott account?

Jim H.
Jun 11, 2021

I just call Owner Services and have them do this for me. They are the experts. You will want to add the renter as the guest, remove your Bonvoy number from the reservation, leave your name on the reservation (as the owner), etc. They will make sure you do this right.

Once you do this, Owner Services will send you an updated confirmation which you can provide to the renter.

I once did this online and then had to fix it later with owner services.

jimh962 wrote:
You have rented my timeshare and now I am entering guest information in the Marriott website but before finishing I want to know if I need to put in the renters address etc? Not just their name, e mail and phone #. Should I also delete the default credit card associated with my Marriott account?

Den

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.